231-832-8303

S Depot St ( )

Chase, MI 49623

Description: Chase Creek Smokehouse is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Beer restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: BBQ, Barbecue, Spirits, Beer, Happy hour, Shrimp, Chicken, Sandwiches, Salads, and Steak
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Chase Creek Smokehouse

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Service was fast and the food was excellent! We would go back in a heartbeat!"

Reviews for Chase Creek Smokehouse

2.0

Very nice looking restaurant VERY BAD SERVICE...

Very nice looking restaurant
VERY BAD SERVICE
waitress decided to have our food prepared the way she likes, also the dressing she prefers. brought out our meal before salad and rolls. hassled me with my bill “anything wrong/”,,“No, I am talking with my husband” “then, when are you going to pay it?”
I need to learn to order the main dish, the ribs were great, not the prime rib or steaks, just because they would not make them medium rare, always came out done, to done for us

Old Fanshioned Hospitality

This restaurant is a unique yet flavor filled restaurant. From daily specials, to just sitting back and watching the game on the big screen with your boys, while kicking back some brew. I fell in love with this place as soon as I visited for the first time. Oh and you have to check out the big fan – its a must

Shrimp Alfredo

I don’t know how the made it but it was one of the best Alfredo’s that i have ever eaten

People found this by searching for: Smokehouse Of Chase, Chase Smokehouse, Smokehouse Of Chase Menu, Chase Creek Smokehouse, Chase Smokehouse Restaurant, Chase Creek Smokehouse Menu, and Chase Creek Smoke House.

Link to Chase Creek Smokehouse