5.0 rating over 1 review

$75 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $30

Buy Now 60% off »
Image-5836378-10451612
Description: Chateau Madrid Restaurant & Bar is a Spanish, European, and Tapas restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Spanish, European, and Tapas
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Chateau Madrid Restaurant & Bar
  • 1 user loves Chateau Madrid Restaurant & Bar

Overall: 85%    Food: 100%    Service: 88%    Ambiance: 88%
Pros

• "Great authentic food, great sangria, great friendly service."
  • "Taste was good, but food was too salty. Food was accompanied by a family of flies.service was poor."
Cons
  • "Food too salty. A family of flies came with the food, you needed hair nests and fly swatters"
Comments
  • "Service lacks"

Reviews for Chateau Madrid Restaurant & Bar

Worth the drive from Indiana

OMG what can be said about this restaurant. Everything is fresh, clean and beautiful. My husband and two daughters (20 and 18) had researched restaurants prior to our trip to NY/NJ and we found this one and it look interesting. Well it was more than that. The food we ordered was cooked to perfection and my steak was the most delicious steal (Top Sirlon) that I had ever had. There was something for everyone. My husband and daughter had a speciality fish meal, my other daughter had a speciality chicken pasta meal. Frankie was our waiter (make sure he waits on you). He provided that extra spice to make the meal fun and we felt like part of the Chateau Madrid family. Will be come back (YES) everytime we travel up north we will stop. FYI: We live in Laurel, Indiana

Steak, Fish and Pastat

The top sirlon was the most delicious steak I ever tasted.

Chateau Madrid Restaurant & Bar is located near the cities of Port Reading, Sewaren, Avenel, Linden, and Woodbridge.
People found this by searching for: Chateau Madrid, Chateau Madrid Carteret, Chateau Madrid Menu Carteret Nj, Chateau Madrid Restaurant Menu, Chateau Madrid Carteret Nj, Chateau Madrid Restaurant, Chateau Madrid Menu, and Chateau Madrid Carteret Nj Menu.

Lucia's Pizza