Call 3907 Phoenix Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903

Cuisine: Chicken, American, Cafe

Cheddar' is a Chicken, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"We had ordered our food wasn't done right, soup was cold, server was doing magic tricks poor customer service and a pricey bill for the quality and service we received"
"Love the chips and salsa and unsweetened ice tea "
"Servers were great"
"The manager was rude as hell. i believe his name is Wesley"
Cons
"Sports room is too loud. Don't like to sit in the sunny area at a table..too bright and no privacy."
"Everything "
Comments
"One of my favorite places to go in fort smith. Crave the chips and salsa!"
HEYLOW photo

HEYLOW

Fort Smith, AR
Cheddar' 3.0

MENU ITEMS

WE WERE UNHAPPY WITH THE INCOMPLETE SERVICE OF THE MENU ITEMS WE ORDERED. WE ORDERED ONION RINGS TO START BUT THEY DID NOT COME OUT UNTIL AFTER WE RECEIVED OUR ENTREE . ALSO THEY DID NOT BRING OUT THE SIDE ITEMS WE HAD ORDERED EVEN AFTER WE REMINDED THEM. WE PROBABLY WILL NOT GO BACK FOR QUITE A WHILE. ALOUGH I DID LEAVE A TIP I WAS NOT VERY PLEASED. THE WORD TIP STANDS FOR TO ENSURE PROPER SERVICE, AND WE DID NOT RECEIVE THAT.

FRIED SHRIMP

THE SHRIMP TASTED GOOD BUT LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST TOSSED THEM ON THE PLATE. THE FIRST TIME I ATE THERE THE SHRIMP WERE PLACED ON THE PLATTER NEATLY. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET KERNEL CORN WITH MY MEAL BUT I NEVER GOT IT. I TOLD THE SERVER. NOTHING HAPPENED.

muttonlover photo

muttonlover

Fort Smith, AR
Cheddar' 4.0

Great food at a cheap price

I visited this restaurant a few days back and since then whenever I am getting a chance I keep on visiting it. Not only the food was yummy but it was cheap too. the onion rings and the chicken strips were marvelous and so filling that I took them on lunch and Dinner. Evryone in Fort msith should visit this once because I am sure after once it is going to be many times.

Dijon Mushroom chicken

Vegeterian Chicken Cheap Eats

Cheddar'  Restaurant Reviews

Cheddar' is located near the cities of Ft Smith, Arkoma, and Fort.
People found this by searching for: Cheddar's Menu, Cheddars Fort Smith Ar, Cheddars Fort Smith Arkansas, Cheddar Restaurant Ft Smith Ar, Cheddars Fort Smith, Cheddars In Fort Smith Ar, and Cheddars Ft Smith Ar.