479-649-5959

3907 Phoenix Ave ( )

Fort Smith, AR 72903

Description: Cheddar' is a Chicken and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Vegeterian, Chicken, Cheap Eats, and American
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Cheddar'

Reviews for Cheddar'

3.0

MENU ITEMS

WE WERE UNHAPPY WITH THE INCOMPLETE SERVICE OF THE MENU ITEMS WE ORDERED. WE ORDERED ONION RINGS TO START BUT THEY DID NOT COME OUT UNTIL AFTER WE RECEIVED OUR ENTREE . ALSO THEY DID NOT BRING OUT THE SIDE ITEMS WE HAD ORDERED EVEN AFTER WE REMINDED THEM. WE PROBABLY WILL NOT GO BACK FOR QUITE A WHILE. ALOUGH I DID LEAVE A TIP I WAS NOT VERY PLEASED. THE WORD TIP STANDS FOR TO ENSURE PROPER SERVICE, AND WE DID NOT RECEIVE THAT.

FRIED SHRIMP

THE SHRIMP TASTED GOOD BUT LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST TOSSED THEM ON THE PLATE. THE FIRST TIME I ATE THERE THE SHRIMP WERE PLACED ON THE PLATTER NEATLY. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET KERNEL CORN WITH MY MEAL BUT I NEVER GOT IT. I TOLD THE SERVER. NOTHING HAPPENED.

4.0

Great food at a cheap price

I visited this restaurant a few days back and since then whenever I am getting a chance I keep on visiting it. Not only the food was yummy but it was cheap too. the onion rings and the chicken strips were marvelous and so filling that I took them on lunch and Dinner. Evryone in Fort msith should visit this once because I am sure after once it is going to be many times.

Dijon Mushroom chicken

Cheddar' is located near the cities of Ft Smith and Arkoma.
People found this by searching for: Chedders In Fort Smith, Cheddars Fort Smith Ar, Cheddars Ft Smith Ar, Cheddars In Fort Smith Ar, Cheddar Restaurant Ft Smith Ar, Cheddars Fort Smith Arkansas, Cheddars Fort Smith, and Cheddar's.

Featured in Fort Smith

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Cheddar'

Cheddar'  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  50%
Pros
  •  "Servers were great"
  •  "The manager was rude as hell. i believe his name is Wesley"
Cons
  •  "Everything "