Cheddars Restaurant

419-423-4499

2100 Tiffin Ave ( )

Findlay, OH 45840

Tags: American, Gluten Free, Tea, Coffee, Traditional, Cafe, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Dinner, and Casual
  • 76 dishes entered by diners at Cheddars Restaurant

Reviews for Cheddars Restaurant

Cheddars Restaurant

3.0

Pretty Good!

First ate at Cheddars for a company Christmas party several years ago. I was not impressed but the menu was limited due to the party. Since I have ate there several times. I tend to forget about it when we decide to eat out because of it’s location. I love the baked broccoli/cheese side. My only complaint is the noise. I don’t care for screaming children in any environment, restaurants are no exception. Although not promoted as a sports bar/eatery, the atmosphere can lend itself this direction.

January 4, 2011

wow

The price is always 30% lower than I expect.\r Quality is okay. Always crowed.\r -Mary Katherine and Tom Winger

People found this by searching for: Cheddars Restaurant, Cheddars Restaurant Findlay Ohio, Chedders Restaurant, Restaurants In Findlay, Ohio With Baby Back Ribs On Menu, Cheddars Restaurant Menu, Cheddars Gluten Free Menu Findlay Ohio, Cheddars Findlay Ohio, Cheddars Menu Findlay Ohio, and Cheddars Findlay Ohio Menu.

Nearby Restaurants