Call 2100 Tiffin Ave
Findlay, OH 45840

Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Burgers

Pros
"Good food Good Service Good Portions Fair Prices!"
Smalltowngirl82 photo

Smalltowngirl82

Findlay, OH
Cheddars Restaurant 3.0

Pretty Good!

First ate at Cheddars for a company Christmas party several years ago. I was not impressed but the menu was limited due to the party. Since I have ate there several times. I tend to forget about it when we decide to eat out because of it’s location. I love the baked broccoli/cheese side. My only complaint is the noise. I don’t care for screaming children in any environment, restaurants are no exception. Although not promoted as a sports bar/eatery, the atmosphere can lend itself this direction.

Cheddars Restaurant 4.0
January 4, 2011

wow

The price is always 30% lower than I expect.\r Quality is okay. Always crowed.\r -Mary Katherine and Tom Winger

American Pub Food Burgers

Cheddars Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/12/2013 - A diner from Jackson, MS tried it.
  • 10/29/2013 - A diner from Waco, TX tried it.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/30/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 04/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food Good Service Good Portions Fair Prices!'
  • 05/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Cheddars Restaurant, Chedders Restaurant, Cheddars Restaurant Findlay Ohio, Cheddars Restaurant Menu, Cheddars Findlay Ohio Menu, Cheddars Restaurant Menú, Chedders In Findlay, Oh, and Cheddars Menu Findlay Ohio.