Call 7533 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Neighborhoods: Hollywood

Cuisine: Italian, Organic, Lunch

Cheebo is a Italian, Organic, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

lisisari photo

lisisari

West Hollywood, CA

Great food and ambience

the ambience was great! really good for a date or with some friends. The hummus, vegetarian chop salad and burger was delicious. They even had homemade potato chips from me (im gluten intolerant). The waitress was a bit slammed but other than that it was a pleasant experience.

milkbar photo

milkbar

Studio City, CA
Cheebo 4.0

the warm goat cheese salad is excellent! they put a coupl...

the warm goat cheese salad is excellent! they put a couple of balls of breaded warm goat cheese in this salad with grapes… and its excellent!

tinajean photo

tinajean

Burbank, CA

Cheebo's

I have passed by this place many times and wondered what they had on the menu so I finally decided to stop and give it a try. I ordered off the pri- fixe menu as it seemed to be cheaper. It came with soup, entree and a drink. This place, to my surpise, was good. Not great but good. I had the homemade fennel sausage pizza and roasted artichokes. I went with two other people and tried their pepperoni pizza, corn chowder and chicken sandwich. If I’m ever in the neighborhood and want a solid meal this would be the place I’d go to. Nice organic food.
zoran photo

zoran

Cheebo 3.0

Hollywood pizza with bright colors

ORANGE WALLS!! Someone had a lot of fun with the design.

I went with a friend and sat at the bar. Most seats were empty. The waitress or bar tend was not too excited about answering questions…

Pizza has some typical modern california toppings and is of average quality.

January 14, 2012

definitely go back

Best meal we've had in LA! Tasting menu was particularly excellent - great food, perfect service, and terrific atmosphere. We will definitely go back to this restaurant!
January 3, 2012

nice

The garlic knots are amazing!
September 23, 2010

Wouldn't put it out just yet

Convenient grub since I live a few blocks from here, and not too shabby either. I always get take out from here, and it's always good.

Italian Wifi Good For Kids
Tips
  • During the day, meter park on Sunset. At night, a valet is available for $3.50.
  • Monday nights offer live Latin jazz music at 8pm. A DJ spins every Thursday night starting at 8pm. A Brazilian jazz band plays every Saturday morning from 11am to 3pm.
  • Delivery is available from 11am to 11pm. Call or fax ahead at (323) 969-0800.
Mon-Tue 11:00AM - 11:30PM
Wed-Thu 08:00AM - 11:30PM
Fri-Sat 08:00AM - 12:30PM
Sun 08:00AM - 11:30PM

Cheebo  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/30/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.
  • 04/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Cheebo is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Cheebos, Cheebo, Cheebo Hollywood Menu, Cheebo Menu, Cheebo Sunset, Who Owns Cheebo In La, and Cheebo Yelp.