724-728-4790

101 Wagner Road ( )

Monaca, PA 15061

View Hours
Description: Cheeburger Cheeburger is a Burgers and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Burgers, American, Good For Kids, and Good for groups
  • 90 dishes entered by diners at Cheeburger Cheeburger

Reviews for Cheeburger Cheeburger

Great burgers and shakes

I love burgers so this place was right up my alley. If you’ve read some of my other reviews, you’ll know my friends and I are going on a burger tour all over the Pittsburgh area. And so far this is the best one I’ve been to. You have so many choices at Cheeburger Cheeburger – size of burger, 30 toppings to choose from, fries or onion rings, and over 75 milkshakes. I had a classic burger which is the smallest one you can get. Your other choices are Semi-Serious, Serious Delirious and Our Famous One-Pounder. If you can actually finish that One-Pounder burger, they take your picture and post it on the wall. I had tomato, mayo and BBQ sauce on my sandwich but you can get any topping you can think of and a few you would never think of – like peanut butter.

Next you choose fresh cut fries or onion rings or a little of both. I had both but next time I would stick with just the onion rings. The batter is so good and they are very thin – just like I like them.

The hardest choice of the night was what kind of shake I was going to get. The menu says you can combine as many flavors as you want which gives them up to 378,000 different combinations. I had just one flavor which was very good – brownie batter. When I got to the bottom I had to use the spoon to eat the brownie chunks. Very very chocolatey!

This place is a bit of a drive from Pittsburgh but it’s definitely worth it and I hope to go back again soon.

Make Your Own Cheeseburger

3.0

Sharp and Shiny greasy spoon

Hey, it’s nearly brand new at this local. 1950’s psuedo-styled decor. Very bright, shiny, crisp and clean. Fair to good service, waitstaff is young and polite. It’s usually bustling busy. I found it to be rather loud accoustically. The milkshakes are thick and the flavor was divine. Portions were rather large, which doesn’t appeal to me. You can’t get a small anything. The small order of fries or rings they say will serve 1-2 people I saw them and I feel it’d feed more like 3 people, maybe 4. The kids meals would be plenty of food for me, however none of them came with onion rings. I felt the burgers/grilled sandwiches/fries/onion rings were too fat-laden for my palate. The vittles were what they are supposed to be. I guess this style no longer appeals to me. Economics seems to have made most joints increase prepared food prices. Understandibly! However, I still think it’s kind of dumb to pay $8-9 dollars for a burger and fries! I also feel it’s impossibly foolish for people to be ingesting portions of food this huge. There are tons of options on the menu for build your owns. I would try them again and see how they do in the ‘salads’ department, of which there were many on the menu.

Grilled Portobello Mushroom Melt

Bread and cheese were large. The grilled portobello was the smallest one I’ve ever seen, about 2 1/2 to possibly 3" across. It was lost inside the thick, greasy slabs of grilled bread. At $8-9 dollards an order I would not recommend this sandwich.

The Delirious

My partner ordered and ate nearly the whole thing. It was made to order as requested, with swiss and only lettuce to top. Also about $8-9 dollars.

Shake or Malt

He had the banana shake. Of course I had a sip. This was delightful. It was very flavorfull and quite thick. I haven’t any idea what they charge for them.

small combo fries/rings

Again, for us this amount of a serving is way too much. We ordered it because you can’t get just a few onion rings, which was all I wanted. He eats french fries. The rings were really tasty! Delicate and crisp outers and sweet, juicy onion inners. They are heavily laden with oil. He had no coments or complaints about the fries. I believe this combo order would easily feed 4 people for a side dish.

Cheeburger Cheeburger is located near the cities of Freedom, Rochester, Beaver, Bridgewater, and Conway.
People found this by searching for: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Monaca Pa, Cheeburger Cheeburger Monaca, Cheeburger Cheeburger, Chee Burger Chee Burger Monaca, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Monaca, Cheeburger Aliquippa Pa, and Cheeburger Cheeburger Monaca Pa.

Link to Cheeburger Cheeburger