318-797-2006

7599 Youree Dr ( )

Shreveport, LA 71105-5533

Description: Cheeburger Cheeburger is a American, Hamburgers, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: American, Hamburgers, Diner, Burgers, Cheap Eats, Gift Certificates, Open 7 Days, Delivery, and Kid Friendly
  • 79 dishes entered by diners at Cheeburger Cheeburger
  • 1 user loves Cheeburger Cheeburger

Reviews for Cheeburger Cheeburger

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by Erichss
Cheeburger Cheeburger

the worst burger and onion rings ever

I ordered a cheeseburger and onion rings to go and took it to my office since I was working on a Saturday. I don’t work far down Youree Drive and when I got to my office I was so ready for a good meal to start my work. Well, I have never opened a greasier, nastier to go box than my order. I was so disappointed!!! Just had to throw it in the trash and be hungry.

Aweseom

The burgers are GREAT. The shakes are great. The fries and onion rings are great. Never had a bad experience with the staff.

Our Famous Pounder

One of the best burgers I ever had!

November 11, 2008

Chee Burger Chee Burger

WOW!!!! This place rocks. It reminds you of an old malt shop. They have the best burger ever, and the hand spun malts are out of this world. Don't forget the basket of onion rings. YUM!!

August 7, 2007

Good food...if you like burgers, but who doesn't.

I've eaten here several times. I've always had good service and good food. It has a 50's style theme. One of the best features is that it's located in front of Target and Best Buy. Oh yea, you build your own burger, well sort of. You…

Cheeburger Cheeburger is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Cheese Burgercheese Burger In Shreveport, La, My Burger Shreveport, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Shreveport, Cheeburger Cheeburger Shreveport Menu, Cheeburger Cheeburger Shreveport, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger In Shreveport, and Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Shreveport La.

Nearby Restaurants