Call 7599 Youree Dr
Shreveport, LA 71105-5533

Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Diner

Cheeburger Cheeburger is a American, Hamburgers, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

marthakay photo

marthakay

Shreveport, LA
Cheeburger Cheeburger 1.0

the worst burger and onion rings ever

I ordered a cheeseburger and onion rings to go and took it to my office since I was working on a Saturday. I don’t work far down Youree Drive and when I got to my office I was so ready for a good meal to start my work. Well, I have never opened a greasier, nastier to go box than my order. I was so disappointed!!! Just had to throw it in the trash and be hungry.

Erichss photo

Erichss

Shreveport, LA
Cheeburger Cheeburger 5.0

Aweseom

The burgers are GREAT. The shakes are great. The fries and onion rings are great. Never had a bad experience with the staff.

Our Famous Pounder

One of the best burgers I ever had!

Cheeburger Cheeburger 5.0
November 11, 2008

Chee Burger Chee Burger

WOW!!!! This place rocks. It reminds you of an old malt shop. They have the best burger ever, and the hand spun malts are out of this world. Don't forget the basket of onion rings. YUM!!
Cheeburger Cheeburger 4.0
August 7, 2007

Good food...if you like burgers, but who doesn't.

I've eaten here several times. I've always had good service and good food. It has a 50's style theme. One of the best features is that it's located in front of Target and Best Buy. Oh yea, you build your own burger, well sort of. You…

American Hamburgers Diner

Cheeburger Cheeburger  Restaurant Reviews

Cheeburger Cheeburger is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Cheeburger Cheeburger Shreveport Menu, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger In Shreveport, Cheeburger Cheeburger Shreveport, Cheese Burgercheese Burger In Shreveport, La, My Burger Shreveport, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Shreveport, and Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Shreveport La.