Call 13 Columbia St
Adams, MA 01220-1307

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"Great food fast service "
Chee's Chinese Cuisine 5.0
December 8, 2007

Chinese Food

If you are looking for the best Chinese food, go to Chee's. They are the best!!!! The prices are reasonable, my favorite dish is Hot Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and their chicken fingers are awesome!
Chee's Chinese Cuisine 5.0
August 19, 2007

Best Chinese...Really

I never thought when I moved to this little town, I would find the best Chinese food of my life. This should be a spot on one of the food network spotlight shows. The food is consistently first rate. You don't have to guess, if you are…
Chee's Chinese Cuisine 4.0
July 18, 2005

Great Chinese Food

I really love chinese food. Unfortunately I am not including it in my diet anymore. Due to health concerns I am altering my lifestyle. My wife and kids still order chinese and nine out of ten times they get Chee's. I don't think I have…

Chinese Asian American

Chee's Chinese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/13/2013 - A diner from North Adams, MA tried it.
  • 09/04/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Adams, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food fast service '
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 06/30/2015 - A diner from North Adams, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
People found this by searching for: Chee's Chinese Menu, Chee's Chinese Adams Ma Menu, Chee's Adams Ma Menu, Chee's Chinese Adams, Chees Chinese Restaurants Near Me, Cheez Chinese Adams Mass, Chee's Chinese Cuisine Menu, Chees Chinese Menu, and Chee's Chinese Adams Ma.