Cheese Cake Factory

7878 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236

Neighborhoods: Kenwood
Cuisine: American (New), Pub Food, Salads

Cheese Cake Factory is a American (New), Pub Food, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
mj123 photo

mj123

Canonsburg, PA
Cheese Cake Factory 4.0

Wonderfu pizza !

Get the Four Seasons Pizza ! You cannot go wrong. This pizza is a wonderful sampling of four different pizzas in one ! At lunch time you get a large garden salad with choice of dressing along with a bread basket. Service was exceptionally friendly, efficient and courteous.
Of course I saved room for dessert. I had a wonderfully moist carrot cake…..enough for two!
We will return to the Cheese cake factory at the Kenwood Center Mall in Cincinnati, Ohio

Chaloopaking photo

Chaloopaking

Cincinnati, OH
Cheese Cake Factory 5.0

Cheesecake Factory

Went there Sunday Night for the first time. The location at the Kenwood mall area was easy to get to. We had a really good waitress who made the experience even better. We started with the Chicken Potstickers for an app, and they were okay, but I thought it had too much soy sauce. Then again, I do not like really salty dishes so it could have been me. Had the Memphis Burger for the entree, and it was really, really good. The burger was ordered medium and was cooked perfectly, and was very juicy. It comes with Pulled Pork BBQ and Cole Slaw on top of the burger, which made it amazing. My wife, who does not like hamburgers tried it, and then pushed her pasta dish aside, and helped me finish the burger off.

HB09: Memphis Burger*

An amazing hamburger with Coleslaw and Pulled Pork BBQ on top of the burger. It was juicy and delicious and the flavors and textures blended well together. If you are a burger freak like me, you should try this one.

sherretha photo

sherretha

Cincinnati, OH
Cheese Cake Factory 1.0

The Cheesecake Factory

I receive a gift card it was my first time eating at the restaurant
I order two cod fish sandwiches the grease was old and needed to be clean the fish was very dark and hard did not enjoy it at all this was the Cheesecake Factory in Kenwood

American (New) Pub Food Salads

Cheese Cake Factory  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/12/2013 - A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Cheese Cake Factory is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Cheesecake Factory Kenwood Mall, Cheesecake Factory Cincinnati, The Cheesecake Factory, Restaurants With Carrot Cake In Cincinnati, Cheese Cafe Factory Kenwood Oh, Cheesecake Factory Cincinnati Kenwood, Cheesecake Factory Kenwood, Cheesecake Factory Kenwood Reservations, and Kenwood Cheesecake Factory.