5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 28 Howe St
Greenville, SC 29601-3520
Neighborhoods: West End

Cuisine: Latin American, Lunch, Cafe

Chef Manigault's La Vieille Maison is a Latin American, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"my wife and I recently ate at chef manigault when we were greeted at the door we met a wonderful staff who citas and hat brought us to our feet the service was excellent the food was outstanding the ambience was just magnificent a great experienceI would "
mongojohn photo

mongojohn

Simpsonville, SC
Chef Manigault's La Vieille Maison 5.0

A Secret Treasure..

Went for dinner a couple of fridays ago..“Chef” went out of his way to make us welcome..My wife has celiac(gluten-intolerant) and he actually changed his ingredients to help her..She had a massive piece of salmon and I had Pork Tenderloin. Both dishes were beautifully presented(normally I don’t care about that kind of stuff, but this was outstanding). Our salads were literally picked from his garden 8 minutes before we got to eat them..You can’t get fresher than that. He made my wife a special dressing..It was out of this world..Chef Manigualt’s had a Hawaiian laua this past Saturday..We had a blast..Great food ( 2 massive pigs over charcoal pits) Tiki Bar, salads, potatoes, chicken, pasta, salmon, great music, hula dancers, swimsuit fashion show, some history about the Hawaiian islands..The restaurant has a tremendous backyard, which would be suitable for weddings, party’s, graduations, proms etc..Chef Manigualt’s is in a turn of the century building (which could use a little sprucing up) but you get the old world feel..The place has ample parking and great ambiance. The prices for both nights out were reasonable… Chef Manigualt’s is downtown Greenville’s well kept secret that needs to be let out into the open…

Latin American Lunch Outdoor seating

Chef Manigault's La Vieille Maison  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/18/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 11/20/2013 - A diner from Hogansville, GA tried it.
  • 01/31/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'my wife and I recently ate at chef manigault when we were greeted at the door we met a wonderful staff who citas and hat brought us to our feet the service was excellent the food was outstanding the ambience was just magnificent a great experienceI would '
  • 05/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Chef Manigault's La Vieille Maison is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Chef Manigault Greenville Sc, Chef Manigault La Vieille Maison, Chef Manigault Menu, Hair Show At Mangualt In Greenville 2010, Chef Manigault Greenville, Chef Manigault, Chef Manigault's La Vieille Maison, and Chef Manigault's La Vieille Maison Menu.