Cheniere Shack

4271 Cypress St
West Monroe, LA 71291

Cuisine: Lunch

Cheniere Shack is a Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was good but pricey"
"Best boiled shrimp I've ever had and the homemade desserts!"
"Everything we got was good!!"
Cons
"Owners are very rude people to customers and also their employees. That's why there is always a now hiring sign out front. They don't care how they talk to employees. I was in there when they cussed an employee out in front of customers. Very unprofession"
"Better food, better owners, better wait staff"
"What cons?! that I live 30 minutes away from it!"
"Nothing bad"
Comments
"Find somewhere else to eat"
"Find somewhere else to eat."
"BEST BOILED SHRIMP EVER"
"Go eat there-yummy!!"
wm71291 photo

wm71291

West Monroe, LA
Cheniere Shack 1.0

RUDE OWNER!!

If your food doesn’t come after an hour and you want to leave without paying only for the food, and the owner tells you this restaurant isn’t a fast food one….

then you better pay for your food (even though you never received it), or the owner will call the police on you and force you to pay for something you never received!!

debbierl photo

debbierl

Spring, TX
Cheniere Shack 4.0

Great food

The food was excellent. My son had blackened catfish with baked sweet potato, my husband had grilled catfish with baked sweet potato, and I had fried catfish with sweet potato fries. We also had the boiled shrimp appetizer and pecan pie for dessert. Everything we ate was fabulous and flavored well. Please stop by if you are ever in the area. We had great service and never saw a table ignored.

boiled shrimp

CajunKent13 photo

CajunKent13

Monroe, LA
Cheniere Shack 5.0

The owner was rude but great food.

The owner was rude but the food was great. This was the only time I had this experience where the owner was like this. She may have just been having a bad day. We all have those sometimes. That being said I will return because I love all the food there. This visit I had the 16 ounce Ribeye and I must say it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Cooked to order with lots of flavor. Did not even use any sauce. My daughter had the boiled shrimp and she loved them. They’re huge! Great salads and desserts that are all homemade. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Jason50 photo

Jason50

Calhoun, LA
Cheniere Shack 5.0

Good Real Local American

Absoulutely wonderful. Owners are great local Americans. The Ribeye blackened with sauteed mushrooms is the best steak you can buy in this area. The money you spend stays local! Very good food and people. They will take great care of you. Just don’t go in there being a jerk and you’ll leave full, satisfied and happy. The bread pudding is so good, i’d fight a man over it.

mailady photo

mailady

West Monroe, LA
Cheniere Shack 2.0

Horrible Service

Good food, outlandish prices, horrible service! Waitress was rude to us even though we let her know it was a special occasion for my parents. Had us go to the service area to get our own drink refills instead of getting refills for us. Augued with us about a drink we had ordered, and just plain had a bad attitude. I will be calling the manager on Monday. Won’t go back. This used to be a good place to eat.

boiled shrimp

Good, but the bad service ruined out dinner out.

Cheniere Shack Lunch Dinner

Cheniere Shack  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/18/2013 - A diner from Ruston, LA tried it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/25/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/31/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Monroe, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/14/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything we got was good!!'
    Cons: 'Nothing bad'
    Comments: 'Go eat there-yummy!!'
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.
  • 09/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best boiled shrimp I've ever had and the homemade desserts!'
    Cons: 'What cons?! that I live 30 minutes away from it!'
    Comments: 'BEST BOILED SHRIMP EVER'
  • 10/06/2013 - A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/19/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it.
  • 11/17/2013 - A diner from Claremore, OK tried it and didn't like it.
  • 12/28/2013 - A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/12/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
    Cons: 'Better food, better owners, better wait staff'
    Comments: 'Find somewhere else to eat.'
  • 03/16/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/19/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was good but pricey'
    Cons: 'Owners are very rude people to customers and also their employees. That's why there is always a now hiring sign out front. They don't care how they talk to employees. I was in there when they cussed an employee out in front of customers. Very unprofession'
    Comments: 'Find somewhere else to eat'
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/14/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Cheniere Shack is located near the cities of Monroe, Claiborne, and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Cheniere Shack West Monroe La, Cheniere Shack Menu, Cheniere Shack Restaurant, Menu For Cheniere Shack West, Cheniere Shack West Monroe, Cheniere Shack In West Monroe La, and Cheniere Shack.