Chez Vincent

Cuisine: French, Hamburgers, Lunch

Chez Vincent is a French, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

KikiMora photo

KikiMora

Columbus, OH

Poor attitude - good fillet minion

the cafe is a very nice area of Orlando suburb, and I expected to see a restaurant with more that 2 occupied tables. It was tuesday – I thought, maybe Friday is better here. My partner ordered pork chop and I desided for Fillet Minion. My choice turned out to be a better choice – tender and juicy; the pork chop wasn’t the best though – a bit on the dry side. The sides – potatoes and other vegetables au gratin did not look fresh: as of they have been precooked and then reheated. We also had a lobster cake as an appetizer – again not th best. It was too fishy with mango souce of questionable taste. The most disappointment came with the bill: we were charged 7.50 for side salads and 12 for the appetizer (with an average price for dinner salad $6, and maxumum 9 for the appetizer). Very sad expereince – I am not coming back.

fillet minion

it was Ok

French Hamburgers Lunch

Chez Vincent  Restaurant Reviews

Chez Vincent is located near the cities of Aloma, Maitland, and Eatonville.
People found this by searching for: Chez Vincent Winter Park Reviews, Review Of Chez Vincent, Groupon Chez Vincent, Chez Vincent Hours, Chezvincent Groupon, Chez Vincent Winter Park, and $25 For $50 Of Classic French Cuisine At Chez Vincent Winter Park.