Chez Vincent

2.8 rating over 1 review
533 W New England Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789-4255

Cuisine: French, Hamburgers, Lunch

Chez Vincent is a French, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

KikiMora photo

KikiMora

Columbus, OH
Chez Vincent 2.0

Poor attitude - good fillet minion

the cafe is a very nice area of Orlando suburb, and I expected to see a restaurant with more that 2 occupied tables. It was tuesday – I thought, maybe Friday is better here. My partner ordered pork chop and I desided for Fillet Minion. My choice turned out to be a better choice – tender and juicy; the pork chop wasn’t the best though – a bit on the dry side. The sides – potatoes and other vegetables au gratin did not look fresh: as of they have been precooked and then reheated. We also had a lobster cake as an appetizer – again not th best. It was too fishy with mango souce of questionable taste. The most disappointment came with the bill: we were charged 7.50 for side salads and 12 for the appetizer (with an average price for dinner salad $6, and maxumum 9 for the appetizer). Very sad expereince – I am not coming back.

fillet minion

it was Ok

French Hamburgers Lunch

From OpenTable:

Located in the artsy area of Hannibal Square in Downtown Winter Park. Enjoy French food in a casual elegant atmosphere for lunch or dinner.Daily fares of Filet Migon, Grouper Provencale & traditional prepared Escargot. Fabulous private wine Cellar for parties up to 30. Perfect for corporate dinners, birthday celebrations or a lunch gathering. Meet your friends for a cocktail before at our beautiful piano lounge Hannibal"s on The Square. Live music Wednesday to Saturday evenings.
****Please let us know in your reservation request if you would like to sit in the Chez Vincent dining room or in Hannibal's lounge dining room****

Owner? Claim The Menu

Chez Vincent  Restaurant Reviews

Chez Vincent is located near the cities of Aloma and Maitland.
People found this by searching for: Chez Vincent Hours, Groupon Chez Vincent, Chezvincent Groupon, Chez Vincent Winter Park, Review Of Chez Vincent, Chez Vincent Winter Park Reviews, and $25 For $50 Of Classic French Cuisine At Chez Vincent Winter Park.