708-636-8180

9560 S Kedzie Ave ( )

Evergreen Park, IL 60805-2334

Neighborhoods: Evergreen Park

View Hours
Description: Chi Tung is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Chinesese, Breakfast, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Parking, Good for groups, Catering, Japanese, and Asian
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Chi Tung

Reviews for Chi Tung

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by annie
Chi Tung

3 years later, I still crave it.

My ex-boyfriend and I had a relationship that pretty much centered around Chi-tung. I mean, he was a great guy, but our hours and hours spent eating at Chi-tung was probably one of the reasons that we stayed together for so long. He would order a few different things; I’d order the Thai Spicy Crazy Noodle. I’d eat half of it there and bring it home, only to devour it within an hour or two. The oil would seep through the carry-out box. There’s nothing bad I can say about you, Chi-tung. This is my love letter to you. I still miss you, baby! <3

Thai Spicy Crazy Noodle

Thick, greasy noodles pan-fried with tomatoes, peapods, onion and my choice of tofu. A huge portion. oh my!

Top Notch Asian Food

Chi Tung is the place you want to take friends and family that are crazy about top quality Asian Food. The offer Japanese, Chinease and Thai food.

I had lived on the North side for a while and really liked the fact that I could get my hand on Pad Thai at will. When I moved back to the south side, I assumed that I would still have to drive north to get my fix. Chi Tung proved that I could stay local and get the asian food I wanted.

Pad Thai

Pad Thai noodles with pea nuts and sprouts. The dish is nice and spicy.

Chi Tung

D' BEST...SIMPLY THE BEST!!!...

Did I say the BEST? Excellent food, service, pricing and generous servings…What else can you ask for?…Just simply the BEST!

General Tsao Chicken; Red Curry Chicken and so much more to name!

Chi Tung’s cuisines from Chinese to Japanese to Thai are simply D E L I C I O U S!!

Excellent and Very Upscale for the price

Chi Tung iin my opinion is one of the best chinese/japenese/thai/cantonese/hibaichi grill restaurants in Chicagoland. With its gorgeous decor and very welcoming atmosphere. The service is beyond its more like something you would expect at an overly expensive restaurant where one plate would be $50 but suprisingly an entire meal for a family of 4 may be $50 depending on what you order.Everything is good, but one of my favorites is the beef fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. The beef and broccoli is superb. Also they have always perfect egg rolls,they’re never soggy or taste like they’ve been under a heat lamp. The dining is casual and you can expect it to be semi-crowded any night of the week. The server brings hot towels on a plate, complimentary oolong tea(its a very tasty almost green like tea) sweet and sour fresh cabbage and vegetables.At the end of the meal you get almond cookies and fortune cookies. All of which are excellent. The proportions are generous. If you’re looking for somewhere that is upscale but moderately priced in the suburbs just go to Chi Tung. It’s off of 95th and Kedzie in Evergreen Park.Next door to CVS/Pharmacy.Parking is sometimes scarce especially on a busy night, but I would reccommend you give it a try if you’re looking for a new dining experience. I remember being 5 years old and going to Chi Tung when it used to be on 95th st in a small restaurant. And it has always been a special treat in my family. And during Christmastime they give frequent diners a $20 gift certificate.

Sweet and Sour Chicken

Sweet and Sour Chicken is a diverse meal that almost anyone (even kids) will like because you can ask that the sweet and sour sauce be placed on the side. The chicken is tasty just by itself but when you dip in the sweet and sour sauce it is an excellent flavor burst in your mouth because if you’re not too into sweet it does have a sour undertone but definitely worth trying.

Chi Tung is located near the cities of Evergreen Pk, Hometown, Mount Greenwood, Merrionette Park, and Oak Lawn.
People found this by searching for: Chi Tung Restaurant, Chitung, Chi Tung Evergreen, Chi Tung Birthday Gift Certificate, Chi Tung, Chi Tung Evergreen Park, Chi Tung Menu, Chi Tung Evergreen Park Il, and Chinese Restaurant 95 Kedzie.

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by JulieNoland

Note: this place is the shit!

Dishes: SUSHI and thai gravy noodle

Link to Chi Tung

Chi Tung  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  91%  Food:  100%  Service:  93%  Ambiance:  93%
Pros
  •  "Excellent food"
  •  "Great service"
  •  "Fast friendly service with great food"
  •  "bad service wait was too long"
Cons
  •  "Larger platters"
Comments
  •  "Everything is great"