Call 4401 Shallowford Rd

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Lunch, Contemporary

Chicago's Restaurant 5.0
April 4, 2010

Super Food

My wife and I have been going here since it opened about 19 years ago. We have NEVER had a bad experience here. The food is great and you get enough to eat. The staff is super. Friendly and helpfull.\r \r I love the Baby Back ribs - they…
Chicago's Restaurant 4.0
December 28, 2009

LOVE the salads!

When we go to Chicago's we are never disappointed. The food and service is always good. I love their salads! And the call ahead option make the visit any more pleasant!
Chicago's Restaurant 5.0
November 30, 2009

The Best In NE Cobb!

My husband and I regularly dine at Chicago's. Not only do we enjoy the staff and the great food but also the comfort of a "nicer" restaurant near home.

Szechuan/Cantonese Parking Dinner

From OpenTable:

PROUDLY SERVING ATLANTA SINCE 1991
Chicago’s Steak and Seafood has been proudly serving northern Atlanta since 1991 becoming a landmark and local institution of neighborhood camaraderie. We pride ourselves in preparing each dish on our varied menu to your specifications and satisfying every appetite.
Offering dinners daily and Sunday brunch with warm hospitality in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Enjoy one of our Ultimate Martinis and live entertainment in our Speakeasy Lounge on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Chicago's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chicago's Restaurant is located near the cities of Waterfront and Roswell Alpharetta.
People found this by searching for: Chicagos Restaurant Roswell Menu, Chicago's Restaurant Roswell Ga Menu Foods, Menu For Chicago's Restaurant Roswell Ga Menu, Chicago's Restaurant Roswell, Chicagos Restaurant Roswell, Chicago's Restaurant Roswell Ga, Chicago's Roswell Ga, and Chicago's Restaurant Roswell, Ga.