Chiccarine's Restaurant

610-287-5900

474 Swamp Pike ( )

Schwenksville, PA 19473-1404

Tags: Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Italian, and Delivery

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 85%
Pros

• "Best waitress. We have eaten here millions of times. Love it. "
Cons
  • "None"

Reviews for Chiccarine's Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Pwootz
Chiccarine's Restaurant

Horrible service

We have eaten here on numerous occasions and the food started to go downhill BUT we kept giving it another try. NEVER AGAIN! We went on a Saturday with 6 adults and 3 kids. I myself have worked in the service industry as management and server so I have sympathy and patience with service at a restaurant because anything can happen. Let me tell you, the service was ridiculous, we needed to go to the bar just to get refills on soda, one of the adults asked for no cheese on their entree, came out with cheese, soup cold, waitress waited on every other table around us and it wasn’t even that busy until the end of our meal. (Let me say I did watch the other waitresses, and they worked their tables very well) NOW for the good part, when we left, someone in our party was followed out by the waitress and asked how the service was. (Keep in mind we left a 10% tip, about 20.00 since we had to basically get our own drinks, she’s lucky she got that and that’s coming from me a former waitress, for a much nicer establishment than this.) So the waitress proceeds to ask if “something was wrong with her service?” “Yes” she was told and listed what problems we had. Now (and this is where the owners should be embarrassed!) Instead of saying I am so sorry, let me get the manager, let me see if there’s something we can do or a simple “Sorry”, she proceeded to say “we were demanding”. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that needing a refill or perhaps asking if the kid’s entrees could come out first, was being demanding? THEN and here’s the good one! She said “THEN DON’T COME BACK HERE!” How nice and classy! We assured her that we will never be back. We didn’t go back in to talk to the manager because I wasn’t told of the incident until a few weeks later because they knew I would be horrified. I have tried to call numerous times to speak with the manager but I’m always told she’s not there (maybe that’s why her employees act that way) or she’s too busy. But back to our waitress, How did she know if that perhaps was what we tipped everywhere? Which by the way it isn’t. I was appalled and believe me I am letting everyone know. It’s funny, I heard, after letting others know of my family’s experience there, that the service and the food has really gone downhill, in fact I’m surprised how many haven’t gone back there. Well, rest assured, it could be the last restaurant in the area and I’d starve before I even stepped foot in there again!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Chiccarine's Restaurant is located near the cities of Neiffer, Lower Frederick, Spring Mount, Perkiomen, and Zieglerville.
People found this by searching for: Chiccarine's Restaurant Limerick Pa, Chiccarine's Restaurant, Chickarines, Chiccarines Restaurant, Chiccarine's, Chiccarine Restaurant, Schwenksville,Pa, Chiccarene's, Chiccarine's Restaurant Menu, and Chiccarines.

• star rating