Chili's

Cuisine: Catering, Desserts, BBQ

Overall
Pros
"It is a perfect location for my sister and I to meet. We love your salsa. You may want to think about having thicker chips. But I still like the chips."
"Great service"
Cons
"service was terrible. the server walked by our table 3 times and did not acknowledge us at all. We decided to leave and go somewhere else "

Catering Desserts BBQ

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 10/06/2013 - A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.
  • 11/18/2013 - A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service'
  • 03/16/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/04/2015 - A diner from Parker, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It is a perfect location for my sister and I to meet. We love your salsa. You may want to think about having thicker chips. But I still like the chips.'
  • 09/16/2015 - A diner from Mooresville, NC tried it.
  • 12/31/2015 - A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'service was terrible. the server walked by our table 3 times and did not acknowledge us at all. We decided to leave and go somewhere else '
People found this by searching for: Chilis Restaurant Arapahoe & Parker Rd, Chilis Near Arapahoe Crossings, Chilis At Arapahoe Crossings, Chilis Arapahoe Crossings, Chili's On Arapahoe Road And Parker Road, Chilis Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis Restaurant Arapahoe Crossing, and Chili's Arapahoe Crossing.