Chili's

1371 E Gladstone St
Glendora, CA 91740-5368

Neighborhoods: Charter Oak
Cuisine: American, Deli, BBQ

Chili's is a American, Deli, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA
Chili's 3.0

Brand new in Glendora. My friend and I had to...

Brand new in Glendora. My friend and I had to check out the bar right away. Very bright! It was not in the center of the restaurant like the other Chili’s I have been too, which kinda dims things. It just on one side of the restaurant so there are windows all around. bright. I like my drinking done in dimness. But at least there is way more bar space since it is arranged in a square with the ’tender’s doing their thing in the center.

Usual Happy Hour. 50 cent wings, discounted beers and well drinks.
I am sure the food is the same. The spinach artichoke dip was mediocre as with the rest of the locations. But it was already ordered when I got there.

CLASSIC NACHOS - Classic Nachos at Chili's

Classic Nachos

What is up with only a few chips and each ship individually covered with cheese. I swear there was only like 10 chips.

HOT SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP - Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip at Chili's

Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Pretty bland and thin. I would skip this one.

Wings over Buffalo - Wings Over Buffalo at Chili's

Wings Over Buffalo

Wings. Pretty good.

American Deli BBQ

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 12/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner tried it.
Chili's is located near the cities of Charter Oak and Azusa.
People found this by searching for: Chili's Classics, Chilis In Glendora, Chilis Menu, Chilis Glendora Ca, Chilis Glendora, Chili's Glendora, and Classic Nachos Chilis.