Chili's

909-599-8300

1371 E Gladstone St ( )

Glendora, CA 91740-5368

Neighborhoods: Charter Oak

Description: Chili's is a American, Tex-mex, and Full Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Tex-mex, Full Bar, Happy hour, Mexican, Kid Friendly, Delivery, and Takeout
  • 1342 dishes entered by diners at Chili's

Reviews for Chili's

Chili's

3.0

Brand new in Glendora. My friend and I had to...

Brand new in Glendora. My friend and I had to check out the bar right away. Very bright! It was not in the center of the restaurant like the other Chili’s I have been too, which kinda dims things. It just on one side of the restaurant so there are windows all around. bright. I like my drinking done in dimness. But at least there is way more bar space since it is arranged in a square with the ’tender’s doing their thing in the center.

Usual Happy Hour. 50 cent wings, discounted beers and well drinks.
I am sure the food is the same. The spinach artichoke dip was mediocre as with the rest of the locations. But it was already ordered when I got there.

Classic Nachos

What is up with only a few chips and each ship individually covered with cheese. I swear there was only like 10 chips.

Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Pretty bland and thin. I would skip this one.

Wings Over Buffalo

Wings. Pretty good.

Chili's is located near the cities of Charter Oak and Azusa.
People found this by searching for: Chili's Classic Nachos, Chili's Classics, Chili's In Glendora, Ca, Chilis Menu, Chilis Glendora Ca, Chilis Happy Hour Specials Glendora, Chilis In Glendora, Chili's Glendora, and Chilis Glendora.

Round Table Pizza