Chili's

623 West Oglethorpe Highway
Hinesville, GA 31313

Cuisine: Mexican, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"In the 3 years that we have lived in Hinesville we have only been here once that the food has come out in under an hour. Tonight I am here with my husband and 2 six-year olds. We arrived at 6:05 p.m. It is now 7:17 p.m. and there is no sign of our food"
Cons

Mexican Good for groups Kid's Menu

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 10/03/2013 - A diner from Decatur, GA tried it.
  • 04/11/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'In the 3 years that we have lived in Hinesville we have only been here once that the food has come out in under an hour. Tonight I am here with my husband and 2 six-year olds. We arrived at 6:05 p.m. It is now 7:17 p.m. and there is no sign of our food'
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Menu, Chilis Hinesville Ga, Chili's Heinz Ville Georgia, Heinz Ville Georgia, Applebees Heinz Ville Georgia, Chili's Menu Hinesville Ga, Desi Chilis Hinesville Ga, Chili's Menu, and Chili's Restaurant Heinz Ville Georgia.