573-761-4765

3515 Missouri Blvd ( )

Jefferson City, MO 65109

Description: Chili's is a Mexican, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican, American, Kid Friendly, Delivery, Burgers, Pub Food, Sandwiches, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 1342 dishes entered by diners at Chili's
Tips:
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Reviews for Chili's

3.0

Please seat yourself......

While I always love Chilis food, I am irritated that I have to seat myself in the bar, and b/c of this fabulous little idea they have, it is impossible to get one of the 25 ppl walking past your table to see that you need service. So if you must sit in the bar…be prepared to wait.

Spicy Shrimp Salad

I love this salad! The tomato “dressing” that comes with it is, fire. It is consistantly good which is hard to come by.

Add/Show Comments (1)

2.0

No more second chances

This was the third time I tried Chili’s and the last time. I had eaten there twice, once the food was not good, twice the service was poor. This time I got a gift certificate for my birthday and I had three restaurants to choose from . I chose Chili’s. I went on a Sunday and my companion and I ordered the two for $20. menu. There is nothing to say except the food was not good. The broccoli was just boiled, plain broccoli. The steak was a 4 on the scale of 10. Nothing was good except the Margarita I ordered. We ended up owing around $5.00 . That was about what the meal was worth in our opinions.

steak for two

cold (room temperature) Steak only fair, broccoli bland and room temp. The loaded potatoes would have been very good, but they were cold also. I think the vegies were served on while the steak was being cooked. Service was very good.

4.0

It's good for a chain resturant.

It’s a good resturant overall. We [Fam and Friends] always seem to enjoy it.

1/2 Rack of Ribs

I get the Ribs most of the time I go their, but my recent trip to Chili’s, the ribs were fatty.
Their food is excellent for a chain.

People found this by searching for: Chilis Jefferson City Mo Menu, Chilis Menu Prices Jefferson City Mo, Chili's Restaurant Menu At Wildwood In Jefferson City, Chili's Jefferson City Mo, Chilis Jefferson City Mo, Chilis Jeff City, Chili's Restaurant Jefferson City Mo, and Chilis.

Cold Stone Creamery