Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Chili's is a Mexican, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Bossybritches photo

Jefferson City, MO

Please seat yourself......

While I always love Chilis food, I am irritated that I have to seat myself in the bar, and b/c of this fabulous little idea they have, it is impossible to get one of the 25 ppl walking past your table to see that you need service. So if you must sit in the bar…be prepared to wait.

Spicy Shrimp Salad

I love this salad! The tomato “dressing” that comes with it is, fire. It is consistantly good which is hard to come by.

Puggdogz photo

Columbia, MO

No more second chances

This was the third time I tried Chili’s and the last time. I had eaten there twice, once the food was not good, twice the service was poor. This time I got a gift certificate for my birthday and I had three restaurants to choose from . I chose Chili’s. I went on a Sunday and my companion and I ordered the two for $20. menu. There is nothing to say except the food was not good. The broccoli was just boiled, plain broccoli. The steak was a 4 on the scale of 10. Nothing was good except the Margarita I ordered. We ended up owing around $5.00 . That was about what the meal was worth in our opinions.

steak for two

cold (room temperature) Steak only fair, broccoli bland and room temp. The loaded potatoes would have been very good, but they were cold also. I think the vegies were served on while the steak was being cooked. Service was very good.

joshuab photo

Little Rock, AR

It's good for a chain resturant.

It’s a good resturant overall. We [Fam and Friends] always seem to enjoy it.

1/2 Rack of Ribs

I get the Ribs most of the time I go their, but my recent trip to Chili’s, the ribs were fatty.
Their food is excellent for a chain.

Mexican Dinner Lunch

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 12/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Jefferson City Mo, Chilis Menu, Chilis, Chili's Jefferson City Mo, Chilis Jeff City, Chili's Restaurant Menu At Wildwood In Jefferson City, Chilis Jefferson City Mo Menu, Two For 20 Menu At Chilis Jefferson City Mo, and Chilis Menu Jefferson City Mo.