Chili's

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican, Southwestern

Overall
Pros
"Didn't give all our meal@same time. Friends ordered salad they never brought it out. Didn't bring my complete meal made some dumb excuse&the mgr claim he couldn't do anything. Corp office day they can't do anything either after asking questions. This loca"
"All"
"The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s"
Cons
"Service was not good "
Comments
"This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service."

Tex-mex Delivery Mexican

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 06/17/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/22/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/26/2013 - A diner from Soso, MS tried it.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s'
    Cons: 'Service was not good '
    Comments: 'This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service.'
  • 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'All'
  • 05/04/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/30/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/09/2016 - A diner from Memphis, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Memphis Perkins, Number To Chillis On Perkins, Chilis On Perkins, Chili's On Perkins, Chilis Poplar And Perkins, Chili's Poplar Ave, Chili's On Poplar And Perkins, and Chili's Restaurant On Perkins In Memphis Tennessee.