Chili's

901-685-2257

4609 Poplar Ave ( )

Memphis, TN 38117

Tags: Tex-mex, Low carb, Open 7 Days, Television, Wine Served, Delivery, Mexican, Southwestern, Barbecue, and Healthy
  • 1342 dishes entered by diners at Chili's
Tips:
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Reviews for Chili's

Editorial Review by Gayot »

People found this by searching for: Chili's Restaurant On Perkins In Memphis Tennessee, Chili's On Poplar And Perkins, Chili Restaurant In Memphis Tennessee, Chili's On Perkins, Chilis On Perkins, Chili's Poplar Ave Memphis, Chilis Memphis Perkins, Chillis On Sout Perkins, and Chilis Poplar And Perkins.

Featured in Memphis

CK's Coffee Shop
Diner in East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire

Link to Chili's

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  80%
Pros
  •  "All"
  •  "The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s"
Cons
  •  "Service was not good "
Comments
  •  "This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service."