Chili's

Memphis, TN 38117

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican, Southwestern

Sponsored Links: data-color-border=""> data-color-link=""> data-color-text="">
Overall
Pros
"Didn't give all our meal@same time. Friends ordered salad they never brought it out. Didn't bring my complete meal made some dumb excuse&the mgr claim he couldn't do anything. Corp office day they can't do anything either after asking questions. This loca"
"All"
"The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s"
Cons
"Service was not good "
Comments
"This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service."

Tex-mex Delivery Mexican

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 06/17/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/22/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/26/2013 - A diner from Soso, MS tried it.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s'
    Cons: 'Service was not good '
    Comments: 'This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service.'
  • 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'All'
  • 05/04/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/30/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Chili's Restaurant On Perkins In Memphis Tennessee, Chilli Popular And Perkins, Chili's On Poplar And Perkins, Chilis Poplar And Perkins, Chili's On Perkins, Chilis On Perkins, and Chilis Memphis Perkins.