Chili's

0.0 rating over 1 review

573-348-1116

3820 Highway 54 ( )

Osage Beach, MO 65065

Tags: Mexican, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Dinner, Pub Food, Southwestern, Grill, Kid Friendly, and American
  • 1342 dishes entered by diners at Chili's
Tips:
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Overall: 100%
Pros

• "Food was ok, but our waiter was rude, and he lied to us about menu, and was a snob, I guess because we ordered the 2 for $20 meal...I don't know...I have been to several different Chili's rest. and this waiter was the worst...I love Chili's an"
Cons
  • "Customer Service "
Comments
  • "Enjoy your food"

Reviews for Chili's

January 30, 2011

Never received our soup or salad

Have eaten here several times while working, but the last time was the last. We were in somewhat of a hurry so we ordered soup and salad so it would be fast. We received our tea, no sweetner and then waited for 25 minutes and never…

Chili's is located near the cities of Kaiser.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Restaurent Lake Of Th Ozarks Mo Pgone Number, Chilis Osage Beach Mo, Chilis Osage Beach Missouri, Chilis Lake Of The Ozarks, Chili's Osage Beach Mo Menu, Chilis At Lake Of The Ozarks, Chilis Restaurant Lake Ozark Menu, Chilis Osage Beach, and Chilis Menu Osage Beach Mo.

Featured in Osage Beach