Call 3820 Highway 54
Osage Beach, MO 65065

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Food was ok, but our waiter was rude, and he lied to us about menu, and was a snob, I guess because we ordered the 2 for $20 meal...I don't know...I have been to several different Chili's rest. and this waiter was the worst...I love Chili's an"
Cons
"Customer Service "
Comments
"Enjoy your food"
Chili's 2.0
January 30, 2011

Never received our soup or salad

Have eaten here several times while working, but the last time was the last. We were in somewhat of a hurry so we ordered soup and salad so it would be fast. We received our tea, no sweetner and then waited for 25 minutes and never…

Mexican Parking Lunch
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 06/28/2013 - A diner from Linn Creek, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/21/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/29/2013 - A diner from Colfax, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was ok, but our waiter was rude, and he lied to us about menu, and was a snob, I guess because we ordered the 2 for $20 meal...I don't know...I have been to several different Chili's rest. and this waiter was the worst...I love Chili's an'
    Cons: 'Customer Service '
    Comments: 'Enjoy your food'
  • 12/14/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Chili's is located near the cities of Kaiser.
People found this by searching for: Chili's Osage Beach Mo Menu, Chilis Osage Beach Mo, Chilis, レストラン Chillie Lake Of Ozark Mo, Chilis Lake Of The Ozarks, Chilis Osage Beach, Chilis Restaurant Lake Ozark Menu, Chili's In Osage Beach Mo, and Chilis Osage Beach Missouri.