Chili's

4480 Mobile Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32506

Cuisine: Mexican, Burgers, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"food was great spent way too long to get it service was atrocious"
Cons
"15 minutes before or was taken then server showed up and told us there were other people is more important than us and they had to eat tooin my opinion not how you treat people that I've been waiting longer than they should havefood was great but not real"

Mexican Parking Burgers

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 12/28/2013 - A diner from Autaugaville, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 10/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'food was great spent way too long to get it service was atrocious'
    Cons: '15 minutes before or was taken then server showed up and told us there were other people is more important than us and they had to eat tooin my opinion not how you treat people that I've been waiting longer than they should havefood was great but not real'
  • 04/29/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Chili's Pensacola Fl Mobile Hwy, Chili On Mobile Hey, Chili S Mobile Hwy, Chili's Pensacola Fl, Chilis Pensacola Menu, Chili's Mobile Hwy Pensacola, Chilis Menu Pensacola Fl, Chili's Restaurant Mobile Hwy, and Chili's Restaurant Pensacola Florida Mobile Highway Menu.