Chili's

734-281-1624

15201 Trenton Rd ( )

Southgate, MI 48195

Description: Chili's is a Tex-mex, Low carb, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Tex-mex, Liquor Served, Low carb, Open 7 Days, Television, Wine Served, Delivery, Mexican, Traditional, and Gift Certificates
  • 1342 dishes entered by diners at Chili's
Tips:
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Reviews for Chili's

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by alp1

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Chili's

4.0

Holy WOW Super Meals and Appetizers

Best, Steaks and Ribs too

Been about a dozen plus years since I’ve eaten at a Chili’s and let me tell you the menu is really loaded with many new great meal deals, along with many new super cocktails and Beers. Will get me coming back for more very soon. Had the appetizer combo with spicy black bean roll, tater skins and spinach artichoke dip that was hot and yummy. Wife had a boneless rib-eye that was cooked to perfection and the juice flowing with each bite. I had the mixed fajitas loaded with onions,peppers, steak,chicken and shrimp with was great comes with a hot basket of bread and a plate full of sour cream,cheese, lettuce and maters to top with. Foe a buck I added a bowl of black beans and rice which really made this meal fabulous. A special shout out to our waitress who was so over the top super,, she never left our drinks unfilled and always checked on us. She should really be training the others on how to perform there job. Regina brought out take our boxes and with the kicker a bag to put them in,,,,now that’s what I call exceptional service with a smile OH YEA
To sum it up I’ll be a regular to this really enjoyable eating spot as should you,,,ask for Regina for an out of this world super service that will leave you wanting more I tell you.

September 18, 2012

TexMex Food at it's Best, Steaks and Ribs too\r \r Been about a dozen plus years since I've eaten at a Chili's and let me tell you the menu is really loaded with many new great meal deals, along with many new super cocktails and Beers.…

Chili's is located near the cities of Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Riverview, and Ecorse.
People found this by searching for: Southgate Chili With Beans, Chili's Restaurantstaylormich, Chilli Restaurant Southgate Menu, Chilis Southgate, Chili's Near Southgate, Chilis Menu Southgate, and Chili's.

Link to Chili's