China Buffet

9136 Parkway E
Birmingham, AL 35206

Neighborhoods: Roebuck
Cuisine: Buffet, Chinese, Asian

China Buffet is a Buffet, Chinese, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Average food service good price fair atmosphere poor"
"It's convenient"
Cons
"No insects in food. Flies roach legs ect. Refilling my drink without me asking. Less of a I'm to proud to help you attitude"
Comments
"Learn to speak better english, instead of smiling and saying yes when I tell you insects are in my meal"
gotfreon photo

gotfreon

Birmingham, AL
China Buffet 1.0

nasty food rude manager beware

found something nasty gross hairy plastic looking showed manager she got rude with me?

1. Spring Roll

trash in spring roll

Nasty Buffet Chinese

China Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/11/2013 - A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It's convenient'
    Cons: 'No insects in food. Flies roach legs ect. Refilling my drink without me asking. Less of a I'm to proud to help you attitude'
    Comments: 'Learn to speak better english, instead of smiling and saying yes when I tell you insects are in my meal'
  • 10/02/2013 - A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Average food service good price fair atmosphere poor'
  • 04/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 09/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
China Buffet is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: China Buffet Parkway East, Birmingham Alabama, China Buffet Roebuck Parkway, China Buffet Roebuck, 9136 Parkway East, Birmingham, Al, China Buffet In Roebuck, China Buffet Parkway East, and China Buffet Roebuck Al.