Call 2235 S Power Rd
Mesa, AZ 85209
Neighborhoods: Superstition Springs

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

China City Super Buffet is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

JiminMesa photo

JiminMesa

Mesa, AZ
China City Super Buffet 2.0

This place has been going downhill

If you don’t mind very poor table service and empty buffet trays where food is supposed to be, you’ll love this place.

Previously when I have gone to China City, service was always pretty bad like drinks not getting refilled or plates stacking up on the table. They also had a tendency to fall behind on restocking the popular food items but the food was decent. FYI, their ad says “Crab legs served every night” but they don’t serve ‘em all night long.

My most recent visit (on a weekend at 7PM) brought even more disappointment. Although the food was good, this time they flat out did not restock food items. I’d have to say the there were 10-12 popular trays that remained empty for most of our visit until we left. We stuck around for 2+ hours waiting for these, my favorite items, to be restocked but it was in vein. The sushi bar was also empty most of the time we were there as well. When they did restock, it was with one crabmeat roll at a time (which is not sushi). After all that I ended up vomiting it all out at 3am. The worst I felt in a long time.

China City Super Buffet 2.0
August 7, 2011

Not thrilling but buffets usually aren't.

I went today for first time. Sat quickly, waited 15 minutes for water and sodas. Most of the food was barely warm, apple pie dough not cooked enough, shushi was ok, fried chicken good, crispy and hot. Noodles cold, deserts inimpressive,…
China City Super Buffet 4.0
October 12, 2008

Finally found decent chinese in the area

My family and I visited this buffet style restaurant on a weekend. The food was surprisingly good, very impressed with the variety, including sushi and some sushi rolls. I am not a fan of California Rolls, which is what I would expect…

Chinese Catering Dinner

China City Super Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Princess Market

Middle Eastern in Southwest

Korean BBQ

Korean in Southwest

China City Super Buffet is located near the cities of Pomona.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Buffet Power Rd Mesa Az, China Buffet Mesa Az, Oriental Restaurants Near Me At Mcclellan And Power Road Mesa Az, Chinese Buffet Mesa Az, China City Buffet Mesa Az, China City Restaurant Az, China City Super Buffet, and Asian Buffet By Superstition Mall In Mesa.