China City Super Buffet

Neighborhoods: Superstition Springs
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

China City Super Buffet is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

JiminMesa photo

JiminMesa

Mesa, AZ

This place has been going downhill

If you don’t mind very poor table service and empty buffet trays where food is supposed to be, you’ll love this place.

Previously when I have gone to China City, service was always pretty bad like drinks not getting refilled or plates stacking up on the table. They also had a tendency to fall behind on restocking the popular food items but the food was decent. FYI, their ad says “Crab legs served every night” but they don’t serve ‘em all night long.

My most recent visit (on a weekend at 7PM) brought even more disappointment. Although the food was good, this time they flat out did not restock food items. I’d have to say the there were 10-12 popular trays that remained empty for most of our visit until we left. We stuck around for 2+ hours waiting for these, my favorite items, to be restocked but it was in vein. The sushi bar was also empty most of the time we were there as well. When they did restock, it was with one crabmeat roll at a time (which is not sushi). After all that I ended up vomiting it all out at 3am. The worst I felt in a long time.

Chinese Catering Dinner

China City Super Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/18/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/29/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
China City Super Buffet is located near the cities of Pomona.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Buffet Power Rd Mesa Az, China Buffet Mesa Az, Chinese Restaurants In Mesa Az,Chinese Restaurants By Superstition Mall In Mesa Az, Chinese Buffet Mesa Az, China City Buffet Mesa Az, China City Super Buffet, and China City Restaurant Az.