China Dynasty

401-943-1313

400 Atwood Ave ( )

Cranston, RI 02920

Description: China Dynasty is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
Diner Log for China Dynasty:
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 09/26/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and liked it.

Reviews for China Dynasty

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by bambig
China Dynasty

CHINA DYNASTY DROPS THE BALL

This was good chinese at one time.We’ve been going here for years. The problem here is the greed of the owner. She is cheap! The food quality has been going down hill last couple years!! My husband & I have noticed more & MORE stale food is being served to us! Even friends of ours have shared the same issue!
It’s a hit or miss joint now..mostly a big miss.

I use to dine in mostly on the weekend,it was good for years….

What i mean is the food is either old and taste like re-heat leftovers now. Or you will get a plate with old food under a little bit of fresh placed on top. Who do they think they are kidding…Like people can’t tell stale and fresh mixed on the same plate.

My husband likes the pork & shrimp fried rice. Problem on our last visit……. There was nothing in the damn rice. Out of a whole large order of rice…There was like 6 tiny chunks of old dry pork and a couple of bean sprots cut into 3s.Who the heck takes the time to cut bean sprouts into halves?? The Teriyaki sticks were dry and tasted like greasy oil. Dynasty wings were mostly a plate of old dry reheated broken boned wing tips under a couple of fresh drumets.Fresh wings are tender and HOT at the bone,OLD wings pieces are dry,tough, and only luke warm at the bone. Really easy to tell when their both mixed in the same order!!
I know there are other Cranston locals who know what I’m saying here.

The thing that really grossed me out…. as we got to the old wings under the fresh ones… They seemed to have bite sized hunks taken out of them. We stopped eating at this point.Egg rolls were ok. Who knows why the bones are broken…very strrange. I’ve never had a plate of wings anywhere where the bones are broken…OLD maybe?? Overly handled?? Who knows! FRIGGIN GROSS!

Time before this we order take out on a friday nite My order was all stale dry re-heated wings under a couple of fresh wings too. Egg rolls were re-fried! Rice was bland and cold with nothing in it.3 shrimps nothing else. General Tso chicken was mushy and tasted old & mixed fresh & old.

The owner no longer includes fortune cookies in take out orders…she will charge extra. They even go as far as to ask each takeout order if they need a plastic fork,which is unwrapped! How cheap are you!!

This place will never see our money EVER again! I’m very insulted thinking that I was a known by them for years,and she knew me & my husband by name.
I guess thats the problem,their to comfortable with the customers. It’s a local hot spot for Cranston locals. They know the locals roll over for them and they don’t try anymore! Very SAD to say…We will not be back!

May 13, 2012

China Dynasty -- AWESOME

To the Idiot onestop with the mouth that has NO CLUE whats shes talking about!!! Old food? Stale Food? are you serious!!! You are a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!! I have been going there ever since I can remember an have NOT HAD 1 problem what so…

November 17, 2011

Nothing good here!

Went with co-workers for dinner. Food was bland & dry,mixed Drinks were awfull.Food gave me a stomach ache! I'm glad my boss paid! I would never go back!

October 27, 2011

Cranstons BEST CHINESE FOOD!!

WEll totallt disagreeing with what this one below me has to say she is RIDICULUS!!!!.... this place is awesome my best friend actually works there and i eat this all the time the wings are deliveres fresh every day and they are made to…

China Dynasty is located near the cities of Pawtuxet.
People found this by searching for: China Dynasty Cranston Ri Menu, China Dynasty Ri, China Dynasty Ri Menu, China Dynasty Menu, China Dynasty Cranston Ri, China Dynasty, China Dynasty Cranston, and China Dynasty Menu Cranston Ri.

The Chapel Grille
Arunothai Cuisine
Boulevard Pizza
Albertino's
5-Herb Pizza

Beb7b26de2b9f88ad5cb48308191c1fb

Link to China Dynasty

China Dynasty  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  93%  Food:  94%  Service:  93%  Ambiance:  80%
Pros
  •  "I dont like it"
  •  "Sticky wings amazing !!"
  •  "The dynasty(sticky) wings were amazing. Very accommodating with adjustments to menu items. Created meal not on menu due to allergy issues. Very reasonably priced. Scorpion bowls were fantastic. Pat the bartender was great!"
  •  "Sticky wings"
  •  "Love their sticky wings"
  •  "Need to renovate so that seating is better more private"
Cons
  •  "None "
  •  "Nothing"