China Garden

262-673-5020

46 E Jackson St ( )

Hartford, WI 53027-1560

View Hours
Description: China Garden is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Chinese, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1336 dishes entered by diners at China Garden

Reviews for China Garden

China Garden

bad chinese

bad food -

I was very disappointed with the China Garden in Harford. I was visiting from out of town and thought I’d try the place. I got a take out order of shrimp with mixed veggies. All 5 of the little shrimp were over cooked and had NO flavor what so ever. The sauce was nasty bitter tasting no flavor. The broccoli was yellow and rotten!!! The crab ragoon was over cooked as well, you know when something is fried to long and you are unable to bite into it. The red / sweet and sour sauce was nasty too, to vinegary, no sweet to it all.
I would never eat here again! Later I found out that other people have said their food is not that good.
When I called to complain the manager refused to refund my money, said how do they know the food I got was bad….I had a carry out remember, I wasn’t going to waste me time or gas going back in there to show them the bad food. UMM is it just me or do good businesses generally agree that the customer is always right instead of arguing that they really do have good food. No thanks even if the food wasn’t bad the management definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.
The inside d├ęcor was out dated and run down as well! I would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

119. Shrimp

People found this by searching for: Hartford Wisconsin Chinese Restaurants, China Garden Hartford Wi, China Garden Hartford, Wi, China Garden Hartford Wisconsin, China Garden Hartford Ct, China Garden Hartford Wi Menu, and China Garden Hartford.

Mickey's Fresh Frozen Custard
Sal's Pizza

Link to China Garden

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  95%  Food:  94%  Service:  86%  Ambiance:  71%
Pros
  •  "Staff is friendly and know menu well. Food is great. Wish I lived closer in area, definitely would come more often :)"
  •  "Slow service. "
  •  "Fast service"
  •  "Good delivery "
Cons
  •  "Never had a bad experience"
  •  "Friendliness"
Comments
  •  "I suggest to try new things you normally don't get. Tom yum soup is delicious! My all time favorite is also the hunan beef"