China Garden

1.0 rating over 1 review
2020 Grand Ave
West Des Moines, IA 50265

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Coffee

China Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
smit2669 photo

smit2669

West Des Moines, IA
China Garden 1.0

took over 90 mins to get food

Took over 90 minutes to get my food! I placed the order online then 45 minutes later I call the restaurant inquiring about the food and the man tells me that it is on its way. 20 minutes later I call the restaurant back and now he cant find the order. Apparently they ran out of printer paper or something. I had to go pick up my food because he said it would be an additional 30 minutes to deliver my food. They refused to do anything to rectify the situation. I will never eat there again because of this. The food was wasn’t good either, the “fried” rice was mostly white rice with a few pieces of peas and egg. The crab Rangoon was soggy and not fluffy like I have had it at other places.

17. Sesame Chicken Dinner

was mostly breaded and barely any sesame seeds. it was also a small serving for 8.95

Chinese Wifi Dinner

China Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/16/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/18/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Urbandale, IA tried it.
  • 10/17/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it.
  • 11/30/2013 - A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it.
  • 05/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
China Garden is located near the cities of Windsor Heights and Clive.
People found this by searching for: China Garden Menu Iowa, China Garden West Des Moines Ia Menu, China Garden West Des Moines Menu, China Garden Menu West Des Moines, China Goo In West Des Moines Grand, China Garden Des Mones, and China Garden West Des Moines.