China Inn

400 Central Ave E
St Michael, MN 55376

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Buffet

China Inn is a Chinese, Asian, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

palbertson photo

palbertson

Albertville, MN
China Inn 3.0

Not Bad

Food wasn’t bad. We were a little disappointed that we couldn’t order off the menu and only had to choose from the buffet. My daughter is vegetarian and although there were choices for her, there would have been a better selection off the menu. I’ve been to better china buffets, but without having to drive further this wasn’t bad. May do take out next time so I can get something off the menu.

Buffet

I tried many items too numerous to list since it was a buffet. The pork fried rice was excellent!

bc photo

bc

Sartell, MN
China Inn 1.0

China Inn, St. Michael, HORRIBLE...

This is by far the worst place my family and I have ever eaten. The food was barely eatable, felt bad watching my son have to eat it but we were so hungry and thought we would give this place a try. Big mistake, filthy seating area, rude staff, waaaay overpriced, my wife and I filled up a plate of napkins from having to spit out much of the food as we went along. Then when I complained they told me to leave and never come back. If my son wouldn’t have been with me I would have flew over the counter…

Buffet

Do I really need to say more, just read above.

Chinese Asian Bad Chinese

China Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/16/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
China Inn is located near the cities of Saint Michael and Albertville.
People found this by searching for: China Inn Buffet St. Michael Mn, China Inn 55376, Chinese Food In St. Michael Minnesota, New China Inn St Michael Mn, Chinse Resturtar In Sanit Michael Mn, China Buffet St Michael Mn, and China Inn Buffet St Michael Mn.