Call 3907 W Camp Wisdom Rd
Dallas, TX 75237
Neighborhoods: Redbird

Cuisine: Chinese, Buffet, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Clean areas nice workers cool prices good food "
"There where none"
Cons
"To many people hardly no where to park. "
"Everything, the food sucked, the service sucked, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RENDERED, EVERYTHING POSTED ON THE WALL WAS IN CHINESE OR SPANISH!! "
Comments
"No"
"Don't BOTHER to go here!! Waste of money and a embarrassment!! I Envited my mother and got embarrassed!!"
China King Super Buffet II 2.0
March 15, 2010

Not very good

I wasn't very impressed with China King Super Buffet. Food was just ok, but not great. I won't try it again.
China King Super Buffet II 2.0
August 16, 2009

China King Super Buffet Ii is not that clean.

no lie there was a piece of cardboard in my food, a hair the second time we tried to give it a another chance plus ants all over the booth we were sitting in! Terrible both times they made us PAY our FULL bill!! manager said cardboard…

Chinese Buffet Asian

China King Super Buffet II  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/12/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There where none'
    Cons: 'Everything, the food sucked, the service sucked, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RENDERED, EVERYTHING POSTED ON THE WALL WAS IN CHINESE OR SPANISH!! '
    Comments: 'Don't BOTHER to go here!! Waste of money and a embarrassment!! I Envited my mother and got embarrassed!!'
  • 07/09/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Clean areas nice workers cool prices good food '
    Cons: 'To many people hardly no where to park. '
    Comments: 'No'
China King Super Buffet II is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: China King Buffet 2 On Camp Wisdom Road, Super China King Buffet Dallas Tx, Chinese Buffets In Dallas Tx, Chinese Buffet.Oak Cliff Texas, China King Dallas, China King Super Buffet Ii, and Chinese Buffet 75237.