China One

5159 Columbia Rd ( )

Grovetown, GA 30813

Tags: Chinese, Asian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Delivery
  • 950 dishes entered by diners at China One

Overall: 93%    Food: 100%    Service: 85%    Ambiance: 61%
Pros

• "Best Chinese food in Columbia co "
  • "I have been to every corner of this country, and eaten my way through it all. No exaggeration, china I has some of the best Chinese food I've ever had. If the prices, service, and portions weren't enough to bring you in, the quality is. This resta"
Cons
  • "The bad is the things I eat are always so good I never order anything different"
Comments
  • "Get take out. The inside of the restaurant is clean but far from entertaining. "

Reviews for China One

March 7, 2011

So far so good

We have ordered takeout on a few occasions and have been pleased. They do have some sort of buffet that runs during the day but we have yet to check it out. Our favorite is the sesame chicken. My kids love it.

People found this by searching for: China One Menu Grovetown Ga, China 1 Grovetown Ga Menu, China Restaurant Grovetown Ga, China One Full Menu Grovetown Ga Columbia Rd, China 1 Grovetown Ga, China One Grovetown Ga, China One In Grovetown Ga, China 1 Columbia Road, and China One Grovetown Ga Menu.

Gold Town Chinese Restaurant