651-257-1888

30517 Broadway St ( )

Lindstrom, MN 55045-8402

Description: China Panda is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Chinese, Asian, and Good For Kids
  • 398 dishes entered by diners at China Panda
Diner Log for China Panda:
  • 06/04/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for China Panda

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by TAC

4.0

China Panda

I’ve eaten at China Panda many times. I’ve dined in and for take-out. Both are excellent. Their lunch menu is perfect. You get rice and either an egg roll or won tons depending on the day of the week. They are very quick. I can walk in and order and it will be ready in about 10 minutes. Usually I will call ahead so it’s ready when I get there. Very nice staff, and I think it’s delicious food. I keep going back!

L26. Beef Lo Mein Lunch Special

I think their sesame chicken is delicious. This is the dish I get most of the time from China Panda.
The last time I went I get beef lo mein. This was the first time I tried this dish. I got the lunch order to-go. It came with friend rice, an egg roll, and a fortune cookie. It was delicious. There was a lot of beef, and it was tender. I would get it again.

China Panda Restaurant is disgusting

I don’t like the restaurant. I only went there once. After that, I would not go there again. The kitchen there is soooooo dirty. I saw many flies were flying inside there. Disgusting!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Great Food - Great Price

China Panda has always had great food at a great price. The service is top notch and they are always ready with the food in 10 minutes or less.

March 22, 2010

China Panda

Food is ok. They have messed up my order a few times. Staff is friendly and has always tried to make up for the error. Some dishes are better than others.

China Panda is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: China Panda Lindstrom Mn Menu, China Panda Lindstrom Menu, China Panda Lindstrom Minnesota, China Panda Menu, China Panda Lindstrom, China Panda Lindstrom Mn, China Panda In Lindstrom Mn, and China Panda, Lindstrom.

Al's Center Saloon

Nearby Restaurants

Link to China Panda

China Panda  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  80%  Food:  75%