China Panda

30517 Broadway St
Lindstrom, MN 55045-8402

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Pan Asian

China Panda is a Chinese, Cafe, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Food is great fast service..restaurant could use an update. We order often."
"Good food, good prices"
Cons
"Dark atmosphere "
SRK photo

SRK

Shafer, MN
China Panda 4.0

China Panda

I’ve eaten at China Panda many times. I’ve dined in and for take-out. Both are excellent. Their lunch menu is perfect. You get rice and either an egg roll or won tons depending on the day of the week. They are very quick. I can walk in and order and it will be ready in about 10 minutes. Usually I will call ahead so it’s ready when I get there. Very nice staff, and I think it’s delicious food. I keep going back!

L26. Beef Lo Mein Lunch Special

I think their sesame chicken is delicious. This is the dish I get most of the time from China Panda.
The last time I went I get beef lo mein. This was the first time I tried this dish. I got the lunch order to-go. It came with friend rice, an egg roll, and a fortune cookie. It was delicious. There was a lot of beef, and it was tender. I would get it again.

JennyShadow photo

JennyShadow

Minneapolis, MN
China Panda 1.0

China Panda Restaurant is disgusting

I don’t like the restaurant. I only went there once. After that, I would not go there again. The kitchen there is soooooo dirty. I saw many flies were flying inside there. Disgusting!

TAC photo

TAC

Center City, MN
China Panda 5.0

Great Food - Great Price

China Panda has always had great food at a great price. The service is top notch and they are always ready with the food in 10 minutes or less.

Chinese Takeout Parking

China Panda  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/07/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 04/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food, good prices'
    Cons: 'Dark atmosphere '
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is great fast service..restaurant could use an update. We order often.'
  • 11/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
China Panda is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: China Panda Lindstrom, China Panda Lindstrom Menu, China Panda Menu, China Panda Lindstrom Mn, China Panda Lindstrom Minnesota, China Panda Menu Lindstrom Mn, and China Panda, Lindstrom.