865-966-6937

11248 Kingston Pike ( )

Farragut, TN 37934-2808

Description: China Pearl is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese Spicy, Best Chinese Everything, Farragut, and Tn
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at China Pearl
  • 1 user wants to eat at China Pearl

yapchoy, the Owner, says:

We are opening in early Oct.
Thank you for your patience. Looking forward to serving you again soon in the new building.
We’ll be serving Hong Kong Style Dim Sum on weekends.

From CityGrid:

Reviews for China Pearl

2.0

Horrible Service - good food

A group of us went to lunch today. We were one of 2 tables taken. 30 mins later we got our drinks, 45 mins later we got our soup. At this time there were a dozen other tables enjoying their meals. Finally at 10 mins until 1:00 (end of our lunch hour) we had to ask them to put our food into to-go boxes so we weren’t late. To top it off, we tried to redeme a “coupon-clipper” buy one/get one coupon from the Iphone and they would not honor it because it wasn’t a paper coupon although the address listed was theirs! I have had good service in the past, but this particular waitress and visit was horrible. We won’t be back anytime soon.

China Pearl

Horrible, horrible, rude drive up service and competency!!!!

Good news. Food is pretty good.
Bad new. LOTS! NEVER order take out here. We’ve tried 3 times and twice they not only screwed our order up and made us drive back to the store because they neglected to get the order right, They didn’t care. The young man at the drive up window (night-1-14-11) when told how unhappy we were that this was the 2nd time they missed or order… could not have possibly cared less!!!! Just gave us the rest of our order, took our money, and never responed when I mentioned we were unhappy with thier service.
Clearly they don’t need my money. Clearly, they will never see it again.
The empty dining room and our experience shows me the staff just does not care that much about making people happy. Sad, because again, the food is not bad, in fact good, but the customer service is the worst I have seen in years.

everything is excellent

Sam has worked real hard to please everyone
and he has done just that. his food is above and over the top in taste.
from soups to stonegrill.
i love the ginger shrimp. the sizzling rice soup, the stone grill dinner. i can never decide, so i eat there once a week…..they fill up your tea glasses right away. the help is wonderful. and I love to visit with Sam, and Cindy when she is there.
they are moving the first of sept, just accross the lot…….to a brand new place. you can bet i will be there, for sure

egg foo young

i had the mushroom egg foo young, this time. it is so tasty and fluffy. the gravy is
outstanding. i also had chicken rice soup, which is rich and filled with flavor.
excellent food, bar non

China Pearl

China Pearl, a fun with friends staple

When my buddy and I want to hang out, she always suggests this restaurant.

Kung Pao Chicken

People found this by searching for: China Pearl Knoxville, China Pearl Knoxville Tn Menu, China Pearl Restaurant Knoxville Tn, China Pearl Knoxville Menu, China Pearl Menu Knoxville, China Pearl Knoxville, Tn, and China Pearl Knoxville Tn.

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by RochelleWilliams

Note: Great place to eat with a friend.

Link to China Pearl

China Pearl  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Food was nasty. The containers on the table looked old and crusted with some sauce in them. Food was cold and not fresh. If im going to pay $40 for 2 people to eat. Im going to a steakhouse. "