781-878-7183

35 Market St ( )

Rockland, MA 02370-2601

Description: China Plaza Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Takeout, Horrible, and Terrible
  • 1 dish entered by diners at China Plaza Restaurant
  • 1 user wants to eat at China Plaza Restaurant

Overall: 96%    Food: 100%    Service: 94%    Ambiance: 82%
Pros

• "Great food! Great place for takout"
  • "I like the keno machine"
  • "Service was great by well mannered friendly staff"
  • "Fg"
  • "5"
  • "Pork fried rice!!"
  • "Great food, speedy service"
  • "Great food and great service"
  • "Taste of Food"
  • "Great service"
Cons
  • "While the bar is nice, the dine-in area is so-so"
  • "Nada: all good at the plaza"
  • "Nothing"
  • "Parking is tight"
  • "More booze in the scorpion bowles."
Comments
  • "Try the teriyaki its great"
  • "No"

Reviews for China Plaza Restaurant

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by food

Great Chinese

Great food, great staff-Just wish they did small appetizers portions.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Terrible

The worst food and service I ever encountered. No mix and match. Food came out so fast It must have been already prepared. Service sucked and food was cold. I think the good reviews that were written were done by the losers in the board of selectmen, they all hang out there. You would think they would do a better job after the place burned down to the ground from Jewish Lighting. They just suck all around. There are better Chinese Restaurants to eat at in nearby towns. Stay away unless you work for the corrupt town of Rockland…

ownwer suck

The husband owner of this restaurant is rude , nasty, and peace of garbage. If he continues with this attitude, they will be out of business very soon

4.0

No problems & great food

My husband and I went to this restarant for the first time not long ago. Although the wait staff was dealing with several large tables of (slightly drunken) rude customers, they were very attentive to us. Our service was quick, our food was well-prepared and very tasty, and the bill was very reasonable. I will happily visit this restaurant again.

lemon chicken

crispy chicken, fresh sauce. what’s not to like?

Smoke Anyone?

My wife and I took our two sons there for some chinese food on a Thursday evening. We were excited to get some good food. However, we ended up grabbing a pizza from across the street. In front of the restaurant, there was about 5 people outside smoking cigarettes/cigars (right in front of the door) using the cigarette dispenser that they smartly placed there.
Let’s see… my sons are 2 and 5…. I had to usher them as quickly pass the smoke as possible. As soon as we entered, there was two women behind a desk. I asked them if there was a manager on duty. I wanted to discuss the smoke inhalation that we just had to take in. The manager/owner came out and basically told me that he didn’t need my business and that I should leave. Which was weird… considering I barely said anything. My sons and wife were standing right there… as the owner/manager was saying this. I was disturbed and realized that us leaving was probably the best thing. If that is there manner with dealing with patrons… I would much rather visit another place. They were not friendly at all and I will definitely not be going back. Definitely not family/kid friendly.

China Plaza Restaurant is located near the cities of Abington.
People found this by searching for: Rockland China Plaza Menu, China Plaza, Rockland, Ma, China Plaza, China Plaza Rockland Ma, China Plaza Rockland, China Plaza Rockland Menu, China Plaza Rockland Ma Menu, and China Plaza Restaurant Menu.

Seasons Cafe