5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 50 Main St
Norridgewock, ME 04957

Cuisine: Chinese

China Sky is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food is super hot and fresh, huge portions, great value, the very best in Maine. Great lo mein, general gau (tso) chicken is amazing, my family loves the fried rice, my favorite are the spring rolls and dumpling, their chow mein is the only chow mein ill"
Cons
"We got undercooked food, pork fried rice that didn't taste like anything. WORST MEAL EVER! Where did the old owners go we live in norridgewock and went there every week never again!"
LILLPAD69 photo

LILLPAD69

Waterville, ME
China Sky 5.0

The best Chinese resturant around.

The China Sky has new owners and me and my family went to try it out. We had the poopoo platter, soup, sesame chicken and the house rice. It was the best we ever had. It was so fresh and for a change didn’t get dried out ribs and chicken. Fast and friendly service well worth the trip from Waterville or even father. Huge portions. Try it and you’ll be hooked. This is the first review I ever wrote but when you find a great place you should share it. ty

poo poo plater, sesame chicken,house fried rice and sweet and sour soup

Chinese Food Rice Sesame Chicken

China Sky  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Sky Restaurant Menu Norridgewock Maine, China Sky Norridgewock Maine, China Sky Norridgewock Me, China Sky Norridgewock, China Sky Norridgewock Me Menu, China Star Norridgewock Me, and China Sky Menu Norridgewock Maine.