Call 382 Main St
Agawam, MA 01001

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Cafe

July 29, 2010

My favorite standby

I come from the Boston area and am delighted to have found this place. I am very particular about food and can honestly say that this is a Very good solid restaurant. My favorites: steamed vegies, rice vermicelli house version, chicken…
March 4, 2010

So Happy to Have Found China Star!

I come from the Boston area where we have lots of great small restaurants. This one has great quality for the simple items that I love. Rice vermicelli is excellent. Wonton Soup is excellent.
December 1, 2008

that's some good ol' chinese food

china star licks my brown eye and makes me shout yippie kai yo soulja boy. i love it just like i love the agawam songs China star by pf. main street china star thats where i be at, you can gte beef teryaki chicken wings and cat.

Chinese Breakfast Parking

China Star Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/25/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
China Star Restaurant is located near the cities of Longmeadow, West Springfield, Springfield, and Spfld Long.
People found this by searching for: China Star Agawam Menu, Chinese Restaurants Near Me Four Star, Chinese Restaurants Main St Agawam Near Me, China Star Restaurant Agawam Ma, China Star In Agawam On Main Street Menu, Agawam China Star Menu, Www.China Star Resturant 01001, and Chinese Food 01001.