Call 8750 Belair Rd
Baltimore, MD 21236-2465

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Sushi

China Taste is a Chinese, Lunch, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"I have not been to this restaurant for a long time. I was invited by some friends and thought well I am not sure how the sushi is but I wanted to me up with my friends so I got there late and they had ordered some sushi when I looked at it it didn't look"
Cons
"The owner was rude the food was awful and the employees were talk by the owner in a rude and sharp tone. Crab wonton had no filling in it sushi was awful. "
Comments
"I wouldn't go back."

China Taste

Chinese cuisine, sushi….Great hot food, fantastic service, very clean….a pleasure

2 Spring Roll (1)

Spring rolls, Moo Goo Gai Pan, sesame chicken, shrimp with vegetables all excellent

March 10, 2011

Best Chinese and Sushi

Always great tasting dishes! Great service! Great Value!\r Varitety of great sushi. You can never go wrong here. Everyone should try once. Bet you go back.
June 30, 2008

Best Chinese in Baltimore

The food is always amazing, the service is great, employees are super, and its a great value! I would recomment china taste to anyone!

Chinese BYOB Lunch

China Taste  Restaurant Reviews

China Taste is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: China Taste Perry Hall Menu, China Taste Baltimore, China Taste Baltimore Md, China Taste Nottingham Md, China Taste Menu 21236, China Taste 21236, China Taste Baltimore Menu, and China Taste Menu.