China Wok

301-696-1110

1305 W 7th St Ste 19 ( )

Frederick, MD 21702-4100

Tags: Chinese, Catering, Asian, Fast Food, American, Delivery, Dinner, and Takeout
  • 797 dishes entered by diners at China Wok

Reviews for China Wok

January 22, 2012

The Only Place I've Been going the Past 3 Years

I love them but they moved over by the Weis on Jefferson Street. I used to be able to walk to the location on 7th street. SO disappointed.

June 1, 2005

This place is a family favorite.

Our family loves Chinese food. This is one of our favorite places to go. The selection is somewhat limited, but they make up for it with very tasty food. I try to limit our salt intake, and I don't think their food is as salty as someā€¦

China Wok is located near the cities of Urbana.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Frederick Menu, China Wok Frederick, Md, China Wok In Frederick Md, Frederick China Wok Menu, China Wok Menu Frederick Md, China Wok Frederick Md, China Wok Menu, and China Wok Frederick Md Menu.

Volt Restaurant
Lintini's Pizzeria
Crabapples N. Y. Deli
Mountain View Diner
Red Horse Steak House

Link to China Wok

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  87%  Ambiance:  85%
Pros
  •  "This is my favorite place in Frederick. We got caught walking in the rain one evening and dipped inside and it's been love since. The staff is amazing and so friendly. It felt like walking into my great grammas kitchen. Everyone was so chatty and happ"
Cons
  •  "I understand the concept, but you can only get one order of chopsticks per entree. I always want like 10. But that's just me. "