Call 1791 Rock Quarry Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281-7217

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

China Wok is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I order General Tao shrimp, & they game me chicken. I was really anticipating the good I ordered. I will not be coming back. "
"S Fried rice "
charniece photo

charniece

Morrow, GA
China Wok 1.0

MOST HORRIBLE DELIVERY EVER

DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS PLACE THEIR SO CALL EGG ROLLS THT ARE 2.50 A PIECE ARE SPRING LITTLE ROLLS IT A HUGE DIFFERENCE THEY LAUGHED AND CONT TO TELL ME I WAS WRONG I RETURNED MY WHOLE MEAL BECAUSE I FELT DISRESPECTED I WILL NEVER BE BAK THEY OVER CHARGE FOR LITTLE AMOUNTS OF FOOD AND THEN WANT TO GET SMART CAN U SAY REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENERAL TSO AND A FAKE EGGROLL

THE MEAL WAS SMALL AND IT WAS NOT AN EGGROLL IT WAS A SPRING ROLL WHICH IS ALOT DIFFERENT THEN A EGGROLL IM NOT DUMB BUT THEY TRIED TO DEFEND THE LITTLE SPING ROLL I WONT BE BACK I HAD TO RETURN MY WHOLE MEAL

China Wok 4.0
May 22, 2010

If you want good chinese food

This is some of the best chinese food I've had. Love the shrimp fried rice and chicken lo mein they also deliver within 5 mile radius.

Chinese Asian Delivery

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: China Wok Stockbridge Ga, China Wok In Stockbridge, China Wok Stockbridge, China Wok Stockbridge Ga Menu, Chinese Restaurant On Rock Quarry Rd In Stockbridge Ga, China Wok Menu Stockbridge Ga, China Wok In Stockbridge Ga, China Wok Stockbridge, Ga, and Chins Wok.