China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

China Wok is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I like this place "
"I order General Tao shrimp, & they game me chicken. I was really anticipating the good I ordered. I will not be coming back. "
"S Fried rice "
charniece photo

charniece

Morrow, GA

MOST HORRIBLE DELIVERY EVER

DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS PLACE THEIR SO CALL EGG ROLLS THT ARE 2.50 A PIECE ARE SPRING LITTLE ROLLS IT A HUGE DIFFERENCE THEY LAUGHED AND CONT TO TELL ME I WAS WRONG I RETURNED MY WHOLE MEAL BECAUSE I FELT DISRESPECTED I WILL NEVER BE BAK THEY OVER CHARGE FOR LITTLE AMOUNTS OF FOOD AND THEN WANT TO GET SMART CAN U SAY REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENERAL TSO AND A FAKE EGGROLL

THE MEAL WAS SMALL AND IT WAS NOT AN EGGROLL IT WAS A SPRING ROLL WHICH IS ALOT DIFFERENT THEN A EGGROLL IM NOT DUMB BUT THEY TRIED TO DEFEND THE LITTLE SPING ROLL I WONT BE BACK I HAD TO RETURN MY WHOLE MEAL

Chinese Asian Delivery

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Forest Park, GA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 11/05/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'S Fried rice '
  • 04/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/15/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I order General Tao shrimp, & they game me chicken. I was really anticipating the good I ordered. I will not be coming back. '
  • 11/30/2015 - A diner from Stockbridge, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Stockbridge Ga, China Wok In Stockbridge, China Wok Menu Stockbridge Ga, China Wok 1791 B Rock Qquarry Road Stockbridge Ga 302281, China Wok Stockbridge, China Wok In Stockbridge Ga, and China Wok Stockbridge Ga Menu.