Call 111 W Grand River Ave
Howell, MI 48843-2236

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Chinese Delight is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

NikitaMarlay photo

NikitaMarlay

Fenton, MI
Chinese Delight 5.0

My New Favorite Chinese Restaurant

My boyfriend and I went here on a Tuesday night around 9:00pm. They close at 9:30, so we were the only customers there. The staff was very friendly and made suggestions when were were debating on our choices. We were both going to go with one of the dinner combinations (sweet & sour chicken, fried rice, and an egg roll) but decided to go with the larger portion in the dinner specials (larger dinner combo + soup).

The soup was wonderful! I had the hot & sour which was delicious and my boyfriend had the wonton which had the freshest vegetables. He said it was the best wonton soup he had ever had! The bowls of soups were also larger than what I’ve seen at other retaurants.

The egg rolls were divine. They had a lighter coating than what I’ve had before-not as greasy, and they tasted very fresh! I would have been happy just eating egg rolls there!

The sweet and sour chicken and fried rice was also wonderful. I think that the pineapple may have been fresh as well. The portion was very big, but it was so good that I had a hard time not stuffing myself!

The only odd thing I saw, was a sign on the wall by the bar stating that you are allowed one free refill on soda. Strange, but I only needed one refill.

All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and I have found my new favorite Chinese restaurant!

Sweet & Sour Chicken Dinner Special

Chinese Delight 5.0
February 5, 2009

EXCELLENT, FRESH CHINESE FOOD!

My boyfriend and I ended up coming to eat here, not knowing there was a big parade that evening. Of course the place was packed, but we were greeted by the owner's young son, maybe 10 years old, who was very pleasant and not shy at all! He…
Chinese Delight 4.0
December 14, 2008

Top choice

To me, this is the only chinese place to eat at in town. Best sweet and sour chicked in Howell for sure. Love the atmosphere and the fact that it is family owned. Great place!

Chinese Breakfast Parking

Chinese Delight  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chinese Menu Howell, Chinese Delight Howell Mi, Chinese Delight Howell Menu, Chinese Delight Howell Mi Owners, Chinese Delight Howell Mi Menu, Chinese Delight Howell, China Delight Howell, and Chinese Delight Menu Howell.