Chinese Tonite Restaurant

734-475-3797

1127 S Main St ( )

Chelsea, MI 48118-1408

Tags: Chinese and Takeout

Overall: 93%    Food: 95%    Service: 84%    Ambiance: 75%
Pros

• "Great hot and sour soup and egg roles."
  • "Good food."
  • "No highlights"
  • "Their take out containers are flimsy and useless! My food leaked into the bag because the container cracked open before I got home! UGH!! "
  • "Great tasting food. Big servings reasonable prices"
  • "Everythig"
  • "Good food and fast"
  • "Good food, good portion sizes, good service."
  • "It was the best Chinese I have had sense moving over to this side of the state."
  • "Their clock is off and would not allow me to order a luncheon special"
  • "Always take out but staff is friendly and turn around is quick. Food is good."
  • "Food"
  • "food and service"
  • "Love the crab cheese and general tsi, all the food is great. Egg foo young is great"
  • "They Actually Make My Gen. Tsos Chicken Extra Spicy! Food Is Always Ready When I Get There To Pick Up."
  • "Sweet and sour shrimp and egg rolls"
  • "Crab cheese rocks"
Cons
  • "Take out order has been wrong several times. Poor customer service. "
  • "The owner is very rude when u complain about the food you revived. She all says she does not want my business and losing one customer will not damper her pocket "
  • "Awful carry out styrofoam containers!!"
  • "None"
  • "Nothing"
  • "Decor"
  • "N/a"
  • "I personally don't have any."
  • "They girls at the counter are at time rude when taking orders or cashing you out"
  • "Nothing"
  • "None"
  • "Hostess was rude, Apathetic server, cleanliness, chicken was dry."
Comments
  • "I was very unhappy with the food we revived. They got the order wrong , when I went to explain to the owner she was very rude and said I was the one who told the order wrong and I get what I get. Also she never wants me to come to her store again and losi"
  • "Get new carry out boxes!!"
  • "Na"
  • "No"
  • "Ok"
  • "Best Chinese In The Area"

Reviews for Chinese Tonite Restaurant

People found this by searching for: Chinese Tonight Chelsea Michigan Menu, Chinese Tonight Chelsea Mi Menu, Chinese Tonight Chelsea Menu, Chinese Tonight Chelsea Mi, Chinese Tonight Menu Chelsea Mi, Chinese Tonight Chelsea, Chinese Tonite, Chinese Tonite Chelsea Mi Menu, and Chinese Tonight Menu.

Link to Chinese Tonite Restaurant