Chinese Tonite Restaurant

Tags: Chinese and Takeout

Reviews for Chinese Tonite Restaurant

February 24, 2011

Best in the area

The food is very good for this Chinese restaurant in this small town. Some of thebest Won Ton soup I have ever had. The waitresses are also hot. Make sure to say mild-medium or hot for spices when ordering.

February 20, 2011

Horrible

This was a horrible experience. The only thing that makes bad food worse is rude service:( I won't be going back.

August 18, 2010

Sam M

Very good food, ample portions. Carry out gets home hot with secure packaging. Be sure to tell them hot or mild when you order because hot means hot when it comes to spices. Very good hot and sour soup. In fact all soups are very good.

People found this by searching for: Chinese Tonight.Com, Chinese Tonite Chelsea Mi Menu, Chinese Tonight, Chinese Tonite, Chinese Tonight Chelsea Mi Menu, Chinese Tonight Chelsea Menu, Chinese Tonight Menu Chelsea Mi, and Chinese Tonight Chelsea Michigan Menu.

Link to Chinese Tonite Restaurant

Chinese Tonite Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  92%  Food:  94%  Service:  82%  Ambiance:  74%
Pros
  •  "Good food."
  •  "No highlights"
  •  "Their take out containers are flimsy and useless! My food leaked into the bag because the container cracked open before I got home! UGH!! "
  •  "Great tasting food. Big servings reasonable prices"
  •  "Everythig"
  •  "Good food and fast"
  •  "Good food, good portion sizes, good service."
  •  "It was the best Chinese I have had sense moving over to this side of the state."
  •  "Their clock is off and would not allow me to order a luncheon special"
  •  "Always take out but staff is friendly and turn around is quick. Food is good."
  •  "Food"
  •  "food and service"
  •  "Love the crab cheese and general tsi, all the food is great. Egg foo young is great"
  •  "They Actually Make My Gen. Tsos Chicken Extra Spicy! Food Is Always Ready When I Get There To Pick Up."
  •  "Sweet and sour shrimp and egg rolls"
  •  "Crab cheese rocks"
Cons
  •  "Take out order has been wrong several times. Poor customer service. "
  •  "The owner is very rude when u complain about the food you revived. She all says she does not want my business and losing one customer will not damper her pocket "
  •  "Awful carry out styrofoam containers!!"
  •  "None"
  •  "Nothing"
  •  "Decor"
  •  "N/a"
  •  "I personally don't have any."
  •  "They girls at the counter are at time rude when taking orders or cashing you out"
  •  "Nothing"
  •  "None"
  •  "Hostess was rude, Apathetic server, cleanliness, chicken was dry."
Comments
  •  "I was very unhappy with the food we revived. They got the order wrong , when I went to explain to the owner she was very rude and said I was the one who told the order wrong and I get what I get. Also she never wants me to come to her store again and losi"
  •  "Get new carry out boxes!!"
  •  "Na"
  •  "No"
  •  "Ok"
  •  "Best Chinese In The Area"