Chissy's Pub & Grill

499 N Mill St
Waldo, WI 53093-1345

Cuisine: Burgers, Pub Food, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Not one pro that I can think of"
"Friendly atmosphere. Good food"
Cons
"More than 1 server for 40+ people. Make sure the so called buffet is well managed with food."
"Update decor"
Comments
"We were very disappointed from the time we got there. The owner was rude to start. Food ran out and it took 30 minutes for them to refill. This was the first time there for a lot of the people with me and they all said they will never go back. I won't be"

Burgers Pub Food Sandwiches

Chissy's Pub & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/13/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly atmosphere. Good food'
    Cons: 'Update decor'
  • 10/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Not one pro that I can think of'
    Cons: 'More than 1 server for 40+ people. Make sure the so called buffet is well managed with food.'
    Comments: 'We were very disappointed from the time we got there. The owner was rude to start. Food ran out and it took 30 minutes for them to refill. This was the first time there for a lot of the people with me and they all said they will never go back. I won't be'
Chissy's Pub & Grill is located near the cities of Hingham and Cascade.
People found this by searching for: Chissey Menu, Chissys Pub & Amp Grill Waldo Wi, Chissy's Plymouth, Chissy's Waldo Menu, Chissy's Waldo, Chissy's Pub And Grill, and Chissy's Menu.