Call 100 N Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree City, GA 30269-1744

Cuisine: French, Lunch, Breakfast

Chopsticks is a French, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fresh food fast. Great staff"
"Have to try Hunan triple... Included chicken , shrimp, scallops... So wonderful !"

chopstix rocks

My favorite! !!! The best fresh authentic cuisine! !!!!! Never disappointed and they deliver and the portions are hefty so yeah!!! Left overs!!!!!

C3. General Tso's Chicken

So good and my whole family loves it!!!!

June 28, 2010

Chopstix - OMG - Delish! - Hidden Favorite

I went in Chopstix b/c I really wanted Chinese food. This place is in a strip mall so I wasn't expecting much. You walk in and there is an Asian flare... but not overly Asian. Very modern and trendy decor. The service and food are…
February 6, 2010

Great stuff!

This is some of the best mid-point Chinese food I've ever had. It is fresh, with just the right amount of seasoning. The rice is fluffy and never past prime. The decor is awesome, especially the white fur booths. All in all, it makes you…
January 21, 2008

Best Food in Peachtree City

I have lived in Peachtree City for 30 years and I have seen all kinds of restaurants come and go. Everytime I have ever eaten at or ordered out, I have NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED.

French Lunch Breakfast

Chopsticks  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chinese Food Peachtree City, Chopstix Peachtree City, Chopsticks Peachtree City, Chopsticks Restaurant Peachtree City Ga, Chopstix Peachtree City Menu, Chopsticks Peachtree City Ga, and Chopsticks Restaurant Peachtree City.