Christo's Mediterranean Grill

130 6th St
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-3306

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Grill

Christo's Mediterranean Grill is a Greek, Lunch, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Eliza80 photo

Eliza80

Pittsburgh, PA
Christo's Mediterranean Grill 1.0

food poisoning

The hummus and Jackie O cake were good and our waiter was courteous but everything else was downhill from there.

The place looked like it hadn’t been dusted in ten years nor the menus washed in that same amount of time, but since the hummus was good and they had vegetarian on the menu to suit my husband we decided to give it a try.

I ordered a cooked salmon dish topped with spinach, and I should have never touched it. I could smell it before I even saw the waiter. The spinach on the salmon was yellowed and funky like it had come out of a can or something and the rice tasted musky if you can imagine that. My husband ordered the vegetarian stuffed peppers which not only looked but tasted like they had been frozen and reheated at least once if not more than that.

Sure enough shortly after we left we had to cancel the rest of our plans for the evening so I could spend the rest of the night in our bathroom with a bottle of peptobysmol.

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Greek Lunch Delivery

Christo's Mediterranean Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/10/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 05/07/2013 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/13/2013 - A diner from Sewickley, PA tried it and liked it.
Sonoma Grille

California in Central Business District

Casbah

Mediterranean in Shadyside

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Braddock's American Brasserie

American in Central Business District

Christo's Mediterranean Grill is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Christos Mediterranean Grill Pittsburgh, Christos Pittsburgh, Christos Mediterranean Grill, Christos Pittsburgh Menu, Christos Mediterranean Grill Pittsburgh Pa, Christos Restaurant Pittsburgh, Cristos Resturant In Pittsburgh, Christos Mediterranean Grill Menu, and Christo And Jeanne Claude Pittsburgh Restaurants.