Christo's Mediterranean Grill

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off »
Image-5836378-10451612
Description: Christo's Mediterranean Grill is a Greek, Grill, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Greek, Online Ordering, Dinner, Grill, Salads, Healthy, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, and Contemporary
  • 1 user wants to eat at Christo's Mediterranean Grill

Reviews for Christo's Mediterranean Grill

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Eliza80
Christo's Mediterranean Grill

food poisoning

The hummus and Jackie O cake were good and our waiter was courteous but everything else was downhill from there.

The place looked like it hadn’t been dusted in ten years nor the menus washed in that same amount of time, but since the hummus was good and they had vegetarian on the menu to suit my husband we decided to give it a try.

I ordered a cooked salmon dish topped with spinach, and I should have never touched it. I could smell it before I even saw the waiter. The spinach on the salmon was yellowed and funky like it had come out of a can or something and the rice tasted musky if you can imagine that. My husband ordered the vegetarian stuffed peppers which not only looked but tasted like they had been frozen and reheated at least once if not more than that.

Sure enough shortly after we left we had to cancel the rest of our plans for the evening so I could spend the rest of the night in our bathroom with a bottle of peptobysmol.

Christo's Mediterranean Grill is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Christos Pittsburgh, Christos Mediterranean Grill Menu, Christos Mediterranean Grill Pittsburgh, Christos Mediterranean Grill, Christos Restaurant Pittsburgh, Christos Mediterranean Grill Pittsburgh Pa, Cristos Downtown Pittsburgh, and Christos Pittsburgh Menu.

Featured in Pittsburgh