Chubby's

Visalia, CA 93277

Neighborhoods: Mooney
Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I took a bit my hamburger bun was cold, I told the lady she took my plate gave me new bun n put my old meat back in. Like really!!! Serviced suck, honestly I wouldn't recommend this place nor will I come back. "
"Food was great, customer service needs major improvement in my opinion. Everything else was great."
Cons
"Place really needs to improve in there costumer service and in there food. Really bad experience"
"slow service, customer service was not what I expected. "
Chubby's 5.0
January 6, 2009

Best Burger in Town

I had a cheeseburger and fries here and it reminded me of the old 80's place I used to go to as a kid. It was so good and old fashioned. I would recommend anyone going to this place.

Burgers Diner Breakfast

Chubby's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Placerville, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/11/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/21/2013 - A diner from Lemoore, CA tried it.
  • 12/29/2013 - A diner from Visalia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/06/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was great, customer service needs major improvement in my opinion. Everything else was great.'
    Cons: 'slow service, customer service was not what I expected. '
People found this by searching for: Chubbys Visalia Ca, Chubby's Diner Menu Visalia, Chubbys Diner Menu Visalia, Chubbys Visalia Menu, Chubby's In Visalia Ca, Chubbys Diner Visalia, Chubbys Visalia Ca Menu, Chubby's Visalia Ca, and Chubbys Visalia.