Church's Chicken

500 S Western Ave
Peoria, IL 61605

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Southern

Overall
Pros
"Chicken was hot"
"None employees wont serve you cause there to buzy getting high in the bathroom so se went to kfc"
"I got grease tasted like reheated chicken or cooked with dirty oil i got no receipt the managers said they didn't have any when i complained she told me she had 12 customers and none of them complained do she didn't want to talk to me and hung up"
Cons
"I got an 8 piece special 1 wing 1 breast 3 legs and 3 thighs noticed this when I got home needless to say I was pissed I hate thighs I can't understand why just 1 wing and 1 breast "
"The food the served is garbage"
Comments
"I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them."

American Good For Kids Dinner

Church's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/14/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 11/28/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/23/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I got grease tasted like reheated chicken or cooked with dirty oil i got no receipt the managers said they didn't have any when i complained she told me she had 12 customers and none of them complained do she didn't want to talk to me and hung up'
    Cons: 'The food the served is garbage'
    Comments: 'I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them.'
  • 03/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None employees wont serve you cause there to buzy getting high in the bathroom so se went to kfc'
  • 06/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Chicken was hot'
    Cons: 'I got an 8 piece special 1 wing 1 breast 3 legs and 3 thighs noticed this when I got home needless to say I was pissed I hate thighs I can't understand why just 1 wing and 1 breast '
Church's Chicken is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Church's Chicken, Church's Chicken In Peoria, Churches Chicken In Peoria Il, Church's Chicken Peoria Il, Churchs Chicken Peoria Il, Peoria Churches Chicken Menu And Prices, and Churches Chicken, Peoria Il.