Call 500 S Western Ave
Peoria, IL 61605

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Southern

Overall
Pros
"Chicken was hot"
"None employees wont serve you cause there to buzy getting high in the bathroom so se went to kfc"
"I got grease tasted like reheated chicken or cooked with dirty oil i got no receipt the managers said they didn't have any when i complained she told me she had 12 customers and none of them complained do she didn't want to talk to me and hung up"
Cons
"I got an 8 piece special 1 wing 1 breast 3 legs and 3 thighs noticed this when I got home needless to say I was pissed I hate thighs I can't understand why just 1 wing and 1 breast "
"The food the served is garbage"
Comments
"I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them."

American Good For Kids Dinner
Tips
  • Having a party or a picnic? Church's Full Party Feast feeds a crowd with your choice of menu items and sides, plus plates and utensils.

Church's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Church's Chicken is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Churchs Fried Chicken Peoriail, Churches Chicken, Peoria Il, Church's Chicken Peoria Il, Churchs Chicken Peoria Il, Churches Chicken In Peoria Il, Churches Chicken In Peoria,Ill, Church's Chicken In Peoria, Church's Chicken Menu Peoria Il, and Peoria Churches Chicken Menu And Prices.