Call 1116 Eastchester Dr, #101
High Point, NC 27265-3114

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Chus Express is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food, great price!"
"Food is amazing, drive-thru"
"I really like this place , it keeps kids entertain with the fish tanks and the workers there are really talkative and active "
Cons
"Druve thur only, no sit down"
"No seats indoor"
NCBob photo

NCBob

High Point, NC
Chus Express 5.0

Excellent chinese take out

I’ve been going to Chu’s for quite some time now, either this one or the one on Wendover.

They are very consistent and the food is always hot and fresh. I usually just stop in and order to take out and it’s ready in less than 10 minutes. If I’m on my way home from work I’ll usually call it in and zip through their drive through window.

I especially like their egg rolls, even though they are big compared to other places, they are good.

Sweet and Sour Chicken Combo

Very good chicken, well cooked without being over done. Rice is always good, never clumpy, and the sauce is tasty. By the time I get home the sauce has usually cooled off, but a quick 30 seconds in the microwave and it’s awesome.

loooogan photo

loooogan

Greensboro, NC
Chus Express 5.0

Lol

….that shrimp is so frash~! i love it. i had been there 3 time per week…

Hot Spice Honey Shrimp

i cant find a word~

annalee photo

annalee

Myrtle Beach, SC
Chus Express 1.0

FRAUD

I ordered take out,paid with my ebit card,server took it upon himself to add an additional tip to my ticket after i signed it, FRAUD is what this is called , after discovering this from bank and contacting the resturant about it, i ,was told that person would be fired, but found out he is still working there, says alot for the character of this RESTURANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had to give a rating to get this posted….my actual rating of this place is a MINUS……they allow crooks to work with them and cheat people out of their money…..

Chus Express 4.0
January 8, 2009

Great take out

I love the shrimp egg fu young. It is always cooked perfectly and the sauce is very tasty with a good smoky flavor. Their house fried rice has lots of meat. Their delivery service is quick. You can special order the spiciness of any dish.…

Chinese Carry-out Delivery
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 10:00PM

Chus Express  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chu's Express High Point Nc Menu, Chu's Express, Chu's Express Asheboro Nc Menu, Chu's Express Menu, Chu's Express Menu High Point Nc, Chu's Express High Point, and Chu's Express High Point Nc.