Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant

951-242-7115

24021 Alessandro Blvd ( )

Moreno Valley, CA 92553

Description: Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mexican
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant
  • 1 user loves Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant

Reviews for Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by makaian
Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant

Homemade "Mexican Food" just like mama used to make.

Upon entering the restaurant @ the Corner of Alessandro & Heacock in the Century 21 shopping center. You will most likely be greeted by one of Mama Chuy’s sons. If not then one of the lovely waitresses. Who will seat you in the quaint room. The menu has lots of items to choose from. There are a few pictures of the finished items throught the menu’s. Once you order, your food is brought out real quickly.
It tastes so good to.

Chicken Burrito

There “Chicken Burrito” is made with only White Meat Chicken, rice beans, onions, peppers, & cheese. Then I get it WET = with Enchilada
red sauce on top of the burrito. It is really large in size. I can only finish it maybe one out of 3 times I eat there. There is so much Chicken in it.

Chichen Soup

This is for the Large size Chicken Soup. Usually shared by two people. Or in my case I back 1/2 to go for the next day. The flavor is just like I remember when I was young & Mom made us Chicken Soup in the winter time or when we started to get a cold. Lots of chicken broth with cut up pieces of chicken, pieces of onions, celery, carrots.
You can ask for rice & tortilla’s to add to the broth to soak up the chicken flavor.

April 23, 2010

Chuylicious

Authentic Mexican food. Love to go there for breakfast. Chips and salsa are yummy! Service is quick and efficient. This is a plus when you have a short lunch break.

December 8, 2007

#1 mexican restaurant in town

This food is delicious here. All my co-workers and I would make a way to eat here at least once a month during our lunch. All 20 of us.. The service is fast and not to mention there margaritas are to die for..

People found this by searching for: Chuyitas Restaurant Menu, Chuyitas Moreno Valley Ca, Chuyitas, Mama Chuy's Moreno Valley, Chuyitas Moreno Valley, Mama Chuy's Moreno Valley Menu, and Mama Chuyitas.

Featured in Moreno Valley

Link to Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant

Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  94%  Food:  100%  Service:  81%  Ambiance:  87%
Pros
  •  "food is good! Service is excellent"
  •  "Ok"