5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 24021 Alessandro Blvd
Moreno Valley, CA 92553

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was great, portions adequate and service was friendly and timely. "
"Chicken burrito "
"food is good! Service is excellent"
"Ok"
Cons
"Environment/location "
makaian photo

makaian

Perris, CA
Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant 5.0

Homemade "Mexican Food" just like mama used to make.

Upon entering the restaurant @ the Corner of Alessandro & Heacock in the Century 21 shopping center. You will most likely be greeted by one of Mama Chuy’s sons. If not then one of the lovely waitresses. Who will seat you in the quaint room. The menu has lots of items to choose from. There are a few pictures of the finished items throught the menu’s. Once you order, your food is brought out real quickly.
It tastes so good to.

Chicken Burrito

There “Chicken Burrito” is made with only White Meat Chicken, rice beans, onions, peppers, & cheese. Then I get it WET = with Enchilada
red sauce on top of the burrito. It is really large in size. I can only finish it maybe one out of 3 times I eat there. There is so much Chicken in it.

Chichen Soup

This is for the Large size Chicken Soup. Usually shared by two people. Or in my case I back 1/2 to go for the next day. The flavor is just like I remember when I was young & Mom made us Chicken Soup in the winter time or when we started to get a cold. Lots of chicken broth with cut up pieces of chicken, pieces of onions, celery, carrots.
You can ask for rice & tortilla’s to add to the broth to soak up the chicken flavor.

Mexican Dinner Lunch

Chuyita's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mama Chuy's Moreno Valley, Mama Chuy's Moreno Valley Menu, Chuyitas Moreno Valley, Mama Chuyitas, Chuyitas, Chuyitas Restaurant Menu, and Chuyitas Moreno Valley Menu.