Ciao Bella

0.0 rating over 1 review

219-961-5875

U.S. 41 ( )

Schererville, IN 46375

Tags: Italian, Salads, Mediterranean, European, Italian Restaurants, Dinner, Lunch, Parking, Takeout, and Catering
Diner Log for Ciao Bella:
  • 03/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Pros

• "My wife got her dinner She ate and I never got my dinner! Told them to forget my dinner! Never will be back!"
  • "Great food and service!"
Cons
  • "No cons."

From OpenTable:

Ciao Bella (which translates to "hello, beautiful") is a reminder that Italian food can be much more than lasagna, ravioli and spaghetti. "The Mediterranean diet is one of the best in the world". "Just good, authentic food made with love and passion. Pair with a beautiful wine and it's wonderful".

From CityGrid:

Welcome to Ciao Bella, a family owned and operated business newly opened in the community of Schererville, Indiana. We are proud to serve Authentic Italian cuisine and pizza to our new and loyal patrons from throughout the area. We believe that our restaurant is a place you go to have delicious food while feeling at home.

Our delectable menu has a great selection of:

? Pizza
? Pastas
? Chicken
? Meats
? Salads

We also offer personalized catering for all occasions. We welcome you to contact us with more information on this particular service. So whatever your craving, we look forward to satisfying it by means of dining in, carry out or call in for delivery.

Call Ciao Bella today to place an order or for more information!.

• Dinner

• Filet Mignon

• Lunch

• Restaurants

• Spaghetti

• Steaks

• Take Out

• Authentic Italian cuisine and pizza.

Reviews for Ciao Bella

January 22, 2013

My tip for you is to make me stop eating so much!!! Love your restaurant. Our favorite wait staff are Amber and Chris;)

Ciao Bella is located near the cities of St John and St John.
People found this by searching for: Restrauants In Frankfort, Illinois, Chio Bella Schererville In, Ciao Bella Menu Schererville, Rupp's At Riverdale Restaurant Sheboygan, Wi, Ciao Bella Schererville Indiana, Ciao Bella Schererville Menu, Ciao Bella Schererville In Menu, Restaurant Menus Palos Heights, Il, and Ciao Bella Menu In Schererville In.

Featured in Schererville