Ciao Bella

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Salads

Pros
"My wife got her dinner She ate and I never got my dinner! Told them to forget my dinner! Never will be back!"
"Great food and service!"
Cons
"No cons."

Italian Salads Mediterranean

Ciao Bella  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/24/2013 - A diner from Griffith, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food and service!'
    Cons: 'No cons.'
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My wife got her dinner She ate and I never got my dinner! Told them to forget my dinner! Never will be back!'
Ciao Bella is located near the cities of St John and St John.
People found this by searching for: Ciao Bella Menu Schererville, Ciao Bella Menu In Schererville In, Ciao Bella Schererville Menu, Chio Bella Schererville In, Ciao Bella Schererville In Menu, Ciao Bella Schererville Indiana, and Restaurants On St Johns River Deland, Fl.