Diner Survey Results
- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen
These dishes from the Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Curried chicken ()
- Chef Cindy Pawlcyn is a James Beard award-winning cookbook author.
- From May 1 to October 31, the restaurant is open daily until 10pm.
- Corkage fee is $12 per bottle. An 18% gratuity will be added for parties of 7 or more.
- Along with a wine list consisting of mainly Napa Valley vintners, the restaurant also has a small selection of brews and specialty cocktails, such as the "Buddha's Bliss" with Hanger One Buddha's Hand Vodka and a candied lemon peel rim.
Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen is the place to be in the Napa Valley!
Link to Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 10/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Service service service. Mary was wonderful'
- 12/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.